Before & After-LED heads/DOT fogs

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Huge thanks to Josh@DirtyDiesels for recommending me on the Rigid DOT foglights and supplying me with the LED Headlight bulbs. I do a ton of night driving and decided for where I live I had better get some better lighting for safer travels.

Rigid DOT fog on the right
DNsyEVGh.jpg

NCus9RPh.jpg

jZXU2u7h.jpg

OE headlights BEFORE
cdJ3YsCh.jpg

OE right, LED left
Y1RwEvEh.jpg

LEDs headlight only
Q67R3IOh.jpg

LED headlight and Rigid Fogs
lPAqFWOh.jpg

Reaction score
Those DOT fogs are awesome. I sell so many of them now that they are available, and even have them on my ram, a pair for each stock fog light opening. Love that pattern.

K_Hood

Reaction score
:drool: I really need to get my LED headlights installed. I bought a set from Josh a couple months ago and have yet to put them in, keeping putting it off. Now the fogs certainly seem tempting to do. If you can, can you snap some pics of them and what they look like mounted? The light output is awesome, but would love to see how they look mounted on these 00-04 bumpers.

K_Hood

Reaction score
I've done plenty of them on the 99-04 bumpers. They work great.

Oh I have no doubts that they do, I was just wanting to see what they looked like mounted up. So far from all the pics that I've seen, they're all mounted on newer trucks that have nice updated molded mounts that surround the cubes in the bumpers. On these 99-04 trucks it's kind of just mounted there in the middle of the bumper, without a nice surrounding piece like the new Dodge's and Fords have.

Maybe I sound weird or confusing on what I'm asking, but hopefully I make sense LOL. Just curious is all.

Last edited:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I cheaped out and just bolted some metal scrap to the factory brackets, but Yea I'll grab some pics

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Oh I have no doubts that they do, I was just wanting to see what they looked like mounted up. So far from all the pics that I've seen, they're all mounted on newer trucks that have nice updated molded mounts that surround the cubes in the bumpers. On these 99-04 trucks it's kind of just mounted there in the middle of the bumper, without a nice surrounding piece like the new Dodge's and Fords have.

Maybe I sound weird or confusing on what I'm asking, but hopefully I make sense LOL. Just curious is all.

I'll get you a picture shortly. I have a local customer who just installed a set on an 03 gas superduty.

The DOT lights are REALLY impressive for the price. For anyone who is ok with the look of the cubes, this is hands down the best route to take if you want the most USABLE light. Yes, you can stuff Dually XL or Q series in there, but you really can't use those on the road with any other drivers around. We have plenty of these kits in stock if anyone needs them and we do special PSA pricing.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I should probably get a set of these, is there much modification to the factory mount when installing these lights? Or do they bolt right up?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I should probably get a set of these, is there much modification to the factory mount when installing these lights? Or do they bolt right up?

If you buy the kit from us it comes with everything you need to bolt in and plug in and go. No modifications to anything. If you want to get a kit coming give us a shout tomorrow. 267-935-9755.

And for the pic of these installed in a 99-04 truck like I said I would post...

9e337197bd3c3b89b842af37a4008d48.jpg

f44d30baca69004883b011b1a0ddaf2a.jpg

K_Hood

Reaction score
If you buy the kit from us it comes with everything you need to bolt in and plug in and go. No modifications to anything. If you want to get a kit coming give us a shout tomorrow. 267-935-9755.

And for the pic of these installed in a 99-04 truck like I said I would post...

9e337197bd3c3b89b842af37a4008d48.jpg

f44d30baca69004883b011b1a0ddaf2a.jpg

Perfect! Thank you! :thumbup:

Those look good in there! May actually like this option more than a 20" lightbar.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Perfect! Thank you! :thumbup:

Those look good in there! May actually like this option more than a 20" lightbar.

yeah it is definitely a clean setup. As close to stock appearing as you can get with all that added light. I think they look better when the lights are aimed leveled, but this truck has 8" of lift so he has them pointed down.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I forgot one thing guys, this was the only modification I had to do to make the LED bulbs fit into the stock head lights. I had to cut the lock in half... Youll know whay Im talking about once you remove the factory bulbs.

BLn5saIh.jpg

Clean-15

Reaction score
I'll get you a picture shortly. I have a local customer who just installed a set on an 03 gas superduty.

The DOT lights are REALLY impressive for the price. For anyone who is ok with the look of the cubes, this is hands down the best route to take if you want the most USABLE light. Yes, you can stuff Dually XL or Q series in there, but you really can't use those on the road with any other drivers around. We have plenty of these kits in stock if anyone needs them and we do special PSA pricing.

Do these say "DOT" on them somewhere in case you get pulled over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score

Bring it down we'll screw them in and you'll get over it!!! Lmao