Recon mirror lights

Goindownhole

Reaction score
Looking to match my running lights with my switchback.

Has anyone used the Recons?

One says for LED headlights only, but shows to have spotlights... I have halogens stock but also mirror spots.

Has anyone or can anyone try the different sets to see if they indeed work?

one2nine

Reaction score
Saw a few Facebook reviews on them and they were problematic. Every recon product I’ve had failed or malfunctioned within a year. Personally I wouldn’t run them. Better off going with a retrofitted Factory pair.

GUZZI GUY FLORIDA

Reaction score
After spending more money than i want to admit on Recon products. i have never gotten more than 2 weeks of them working as designed before having issues. 3 tailgate light bars, 2 that were ions directly out of the box. The third lasted 1 week. i have since replaced with a different brand and have not had any issues. Not learning my lesson i purchased the lighted side emblems, guess what? they dint work either. Some of the letters wouldn't light or display in 2 different colors. i am done with any thing from them. They give you 90days warranty on lighted products. LED'S are designed to burn for thousands of hours and they give 90 days? Just my 2 cents anyway since you asked.

Chasjr

Reaction score
Same experience here with Recon...Sooner or later they are going to stop working ..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.