Need a machine shop in Houston.

Irontx

Reaction score
All right fellas, got the heads off a buddy of mine' truck last night. Need a machine shop that knows WTF their doing. Didn't have a feeler gauge last night, so I don't know if their flat or not. The shops I went to in the past didn't even know how to check a 6.0 head for flatness. Anyway, my buddy is wanting to take them somewhere today and I don't have time to go check them. I didn't see a crack last night, that don't mean there's not one though. He's got fuel in his coolant so something is up with them. If it turns out it's just a injector cup leaking, and there flat enough, he's gonna want the works done to them. Anyone got any ideas????? Give me a direction to go here. Guy lives in the greater liberty-Harding area. Help me out here fellas.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Call David Lott @ Diesel Innovations. Guy he uses is good...

If he is interested in bringing them to Beaumont, let me know....

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I have been looking for a extra set of heads to send off to TruckSourceDiesel. That way they can do all of my machine work and have the heads ready to go when the truck goes in for studs.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I have been looking for a extra set of heads to send off to TruckSourceDiesel. That way they can do all of my machine work and have the heads ready to go when the truck goes in for studs.

That's exactly what I'm doing. I want to have everything ready to drop in when it's time. Weekend job....

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I found a almost complete 6.0 fir sale CHEAP, pretty close to me. Haven't had the time to go get it, or a place to put it. The guy bought the truck to do a Cummins swap and pulled the 6.0 out.