Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > The Bunker > General Discussion Forum

Old 02-02-2015, 07:04 AM
Sponsor
Member's Gallery

Damn. That's an old post... Lol thanks guys!
Corbin.shipping@gmail.com
Veteran owned, Veteran operated

2013 F350 CCLB DRW 75mm Add a turbo <FOR SALE>
2010 F250, Harley Edition. getting closer...
2017 F350 CCLB DRW Platinum Ultimate...
2008 RCLB XL, Short bed conversion about to begin...
SDRCM # 1691
Old 02-02-2015, 09:38 AM
General
Member's Gallery

Just saw the vid, God Bless you Corbin! And Thanks again for you service! Very cool vid!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corb@CorbinShipping View Post
Damn. That's an old post... Lol thanks guys!

It's still going to your head isn't it? Come back down to reality

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
Old 02-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Corporal
Member's Gallery

I cry like a little baby bitch when I hear the stories of these guys. I donate monthly and make sure I take every opportunity that comes my way to help these guys. I have more respect for people who serve than anything else in my life. Anyways, I appreciate you sharing this video and good on this artist for helping spread the respect and admiration of these guys.
Old 05-26-2015, 09:54 AM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Happy (belated) Memorial Day to all! A huge THANK YOU for everyone that has served our great nation!!

This video is heavily underrated and I personally give it 5 stars!!
Old 05-26-2015, 10:16 AM
Major
Member's Gallery

Explain to me how to happily reflect on over one million people dying for this country?

I'll reflect on those sacrifices with reverence and gratitude.

But happy cannot describe my feelings, this time of year.

'02 7.3L CC SB 4X4

'97 7.3L CC SB 4X4
Old 05-26-2015, 10:53 AM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

My apologies. I just want to take the time to share this--

"Beaches, beats and BBQs!" it said. "We're your Memorial Day station with everything you need to kick off the summer in style!"

I've come to realize that people truly believe and/or think Memorial Day is the official start of summer. It's grilled meat, super-duper discounts, a day (or two) off from work, beer, macaroni salad and porches draped in bunting.

But it shouldn't be. It's more than that!

Nearly 150 years ago, Memorial Day — first called Decoration Day — was set aside to decorate the graves of the men who'd recently died in battle. America was still reeling from the Civil War when Gen. John Logan, national commander of the Grand Army of the Republic, issued a proclamation in 1868, according to a PBS account of his decision. "The 30th of May," he declared, "would be an occasion to honor those who died in the conflict." He chose the date because it wasn't the anniversary of any particular battle.

I'm frustrated by people all over the country who view the day as anything but a day to remember our WAR DEAD. I hate hearing "Happy Memorial Day."

It's not Veteran's Day. It's not military appreciation day. Don't thank me for my service. Please don't thank me for my service. It's take the time to pay homage to the men and women who died while wearing the cloth of this nation you're so freely enjoying today, day.

We've all heard, "Freedom isn't free."

Since 1776, it's actually cost us more than 1.3 million lives.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend — but I certainly hope you paused to remember, too. I know I did...
Old 05-26-2015, 11:01 AM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCx2012 View Post
My apologies. I just want to take the time to share this--

"Beaches, beats and BBQs!" it said. "We're your Memorial Day station with everything you need to kick off the summer in style!"

I've come to realize that people truly believe and/or think Memorial Day is the official start of summer. It's grilled meat, super-duper discounts, a day (or two) off from work, beer, macaroni salad and porches draped in bunting.

But it shouldn't be. It's more than that!

Nearly 150 years ago, Memorial Day first called Decoration Day was set aside to decorate the graves of the men who'd recently died in battle. America was still reeling from the Civil War when Gen. John Logan, national commander of the Grand Army of the Republic, issued a proclamation in 1868, according to a PBS account of his decision. "The 30th of May," he declared, "would be an occasion to honor those who died in the conflict." He chose the date because it wasn't the anniversary of any particular battle.

I'm frustrated by people all over the country who view the day as anything but a day to remember our WAR DEAD. I hate hearing "Happy Memorial Day."

It's not Veteran's Day. It's not military appreciation day. Don't thank me for my service. Please don't thank me for my service. It's take the time to pay homage to the men and women who died while wearing the cloth of this nation you're so freely enjoying today, day.

We've all heard, "Freedom isn't free."

Since 1776, it's actually cost us more than 1.3 million lives.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend but I certainly hope you paused to remember, too. I know I did...
i paused a couple times this weekend. on 2 separate days i watched an eagle soar above our lake. i stopped fishin and watched till it disappeared moments after it caught a fish to take back to its nest..

live life full throttle
god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass