Update on Godzilla

B585Ford

Reaction score
I still don't have it, its tadd's job to get it to a certain point , then ill bring it home and fine tune it here with ray. it just fired up last Friday , made 1 dyno pull on a canned tune , made 1000+ , then started leaking fuel. the fueling was pulled back substantially and pressure differentials were much safer in the turbos , so I am hopeful we can make quick spool, smoke free 1100+ , and then I can start dropping my daughter off at daycare in it. she likes loud beats and horsepower.

Thats obviously for safety....ya never know when you might be going through an intersection and some idiot runs a light...anything under 1000HP and your toast.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I still don't have it, its tadd's job to get it to a certain point , then ill bring it home and fine tune it here with ray. it just fired up last Friday , made 1 dyno pull on a canned tune , made 1000+ , then started leaking fuel. the fueling was pulled back substantially and pressure differentials were much safer in the turbos , so I am hopeful we can make quick spool, smoke free 1100+ , and then I can start dropping my daughter off at daycare in it. she likes loud beats and horsepower.

LOL My daughter is almost 2 and always wants to ride in my truck and likes watching pulling videos(of Morgans truck and mine). I can only dream of having a truck that puts down anywhere near the power yours does! :evil Definately one of if not my favorite truck.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thats obviously for safety....ya never know when you might be going through an intersection and some idiot runs a light...anything under 1000HP and your toast.

LOL My daughter is almost 2 and always wants to ride in my truck and likes watching pulling videos(of Morgans truck and mine). I can only dream of having a truck that puts down anywhere near the power yours does! :evil Definately one of if not my favorite truck.

I know right? she LOVES my 13' ... as long as the beats are hitting she's in heaven. she really likes wiz khalifa.

Kind

Reaction score
That's awesome that she likes wiz!!

My step daughter is just as obsessed as I am with driving with my rear window open and listening to the stack. She however prefers B.O.B over wiz lol.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That's awesome that she likes wiz!!

My step daughter is just as obsessed as I am with driving with my rear window open and listening to the stack. She however prefers B.O.B over wiz lol.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

my daughter goes to school with wiz's son Sebastian, so she's biased. even though I don't prefer wiz all that much.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
been searching to see if i could find the reason but havent yet,
How come Godzilla is getting parted out? Always loved this truck, sad to see it go.