Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.4 Aftermarket

Old 06-14-2014, 08:04 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrpowr View Post
I still don't have it, its tadd's job to get it to a certain point , then ill bring it home and fine tune it here with ray. it just fired up last Friday , made 1 dyno pull on a canned tune , made 1000+ , then started leaking fuel. the fueling was pulled back substantially and pressure differentials were much safer in the turbos , so I am hopeful we can make quick spool, smoke free 1100+ , and then I can start dropping my daughter off at daycare in it. she likes loud beats and horsepower.
Thats obviously for safety....ya never know when you might be going through an intersection and some idiot runs a light...anything under 1000HP and your toast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meniacal_Mark
One might say life is complete when the dyno operator is afraid of your truck.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:06 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Quote:
I still don't have it, its tadd's job to get it to a certain point , then ill bring it home and fine tune it here with ray. it just fired up last Friday , made 1 dyno pull on a canned tune , made 1000+ , then started leaking fuel. the fueling was pulled back substantially and pressure differentials were much safer in the turbos , so I am hopeful we can make quick spool, smoke free 1100+ , and then I can start dropping my daughter off at daycare in it. she likes loud beats and horsepower.
My daughter is almost 2 and always wants to ride in my truck and likes watching pulling videos(of Morgans truck and mine). I can only dream of having a truck that puts down anywhere near the power yours does! Definately one of if not my favorite truck.
Originally Posted by Meniacal_Mark View Post
Time to dynamat the babies room lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by B585Ford View Post
Thats obviously for safety....ya never know when you might be going through an intersection and some idiot runs a light...anything under 1000HP and your toast.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Thanks for the new signature!
Originally Posted by Meniacal_Mark View Post
Time to dynamat the babies room lol
Quote:
Old 06-14-2014, 08:13 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstroked08 View Post
My daughter is almost 2 and always wants to ride in my truck and likes watching pulling videos(of Morgans truck and mine). I can only dream of having a truck that puts down anywhere near the power yours does! Definately one of if not my favorite truck.
I know right? she LOVES my 13' ... as long as the beats are hitting she's in heaven. she really likes wiz khalifa.
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Email for quickest response mike@nolimitdiesel.com or 1-800-581-8986
Old 06-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

That's awesome that she likes wiz!!

My step daughter is just as obsessed as I am with driving with my rear window open and listening to the stack. She however prefers B.O.B over wiz lol.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.
'09 sc/sb 2wd 6.4... Triple turbo 66mm/62 x 2, BD Diesel exhaust manifolds, II Dragonfire, Elite 110 injectors, Elite fuel bowl omit, Dirty Diesel ported fuel rails, Fass titanium 260gph, Carrillo rods, IH HD pistons, Elite zero gap rings, Colt stage 2 cam, Elite stage 1 heads, Dirty Diesel custom intake manifold, all fab and mechanical work done by Dirty Diesel Customs. MCC tuned.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:35 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind View Post
That's awesome that she likes wiz!!

My step daughter is just as obsessed as I am with driving with my rear window open and listening to the stack. She however prefers B.O.B over wiz lol.

my daughter goes to school with wiz's son Sebastian, so she's biased. even though I don't prefer wiz all that much.
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Email for quickest response mike@nolimitdiesel.com or 1-800-581-8986
Old 06-14-2014, 10:32 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
my daughter goes to school with wiz's son Sebastian, so she's biased. even though I don't prefer wiz all that much.

That helps lol.

'09 sc/sb 2wd 6.4... Triple turbo 66mm/62 x 2, BD Diesel exhaust manifolds, II Dragonfire, Elite 110 injectors, Elite fuel bowl omit, Dirty Diesel ported fuel rails, Fass titanium 260gph, Carrillo rods, IH HD pistons, Elite zero gap rings, Colt stage 2 cam, Elite stage 1 heads, Dirty Diesel custom intake manifold, all fab and mechanical work done by Dirty Diesel Customs. MCC tuned.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:45 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstroked08 View Post
Thanks for the new signature!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meniacal_Mark
One might say life is complete when the dyno operator is afraid of your truck.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:03 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Nice cant wait to see some videos of it tearing some tires up! Curious what the turbo sizes are?
Old 06-15-2014, 10:07 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Turbos: F14 turbine feeding a 72mm....

Lol...
on stock 20''..... more to come...