custom tune?

6.0smokinstroker

Reaction score
Well been running the Looney haven't really tried anything else what do you guys run on your trucks and with which tunes did u pic up the best fuel mileage ? I didn't buy the truck to be a gas saver but anywhere you can save a cpl bucks is always nice haha

jag6510

Reaction score
I have been running tony wildmans (total diesel performance) tune and love them. I have been running the street tune and I am very impressed with it. Very linear power delivery, not like a light switch like the looney tune. Has great power and the trans shifting is awesome.

Strokin89

Reaction score
I'm running the Super Panty Dropper tune from TSD (truck source diesel) and I absolutely love it!!! Plenty of power snappy throttle low smoke.

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

jrex2506

Reaction score
running back road performance's street runner tune. runs awesome and very little smoke. have a manual tho so don't know about the trans tuning but drew is great guy to deal with.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Only dealt w/ Matt@gearhead so far(I'll try tsd and IDP after I do studs), and it was a great experience overall. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone. My truck runs super clean, she'll get up and go and fuel econ is decent(I'm not a very economical driver lol). I'm running the SRL tune.

Derkperk

Reaction score
Innovative xtreme x. RCD tow tune.
Your best mileage is going to come from you hottest tune if you go easy on the throttle, guaranteed.

CoastalF350

Reaction score
I love my Innovative Diesel Xtream Street tune. Clean power all the way through and increase my milage almost 4mpg!

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I have tunes from IDP, Gearhead, Quick Tricks, TSD, PHP, etc . Right now, I'm enjoying the hell outta my PHP 140X. Only tune I've ever had that was perfect right outta the box. The trans tuning is awesome and there's plenty of power. I don't think it pulls out quite as hard on top as my IDP Extreme X or TSD modded Super Panty Dropper, but it ain't lacking much if any on keeping up with them and Bill makes an extremely safe tune. I'm using it as my DD right now and couldn't be happier. Its the quickest outta the hole tune I have. It moves so fast off idle its amazing. I've driven a ton of tunes while testing turbos and this tune is like driving a gasser. Awesome tune.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Now your gonna wanna make me try another tune lol , might be calling PHP soon

Ask for Jay. He'll take care of you. You won't regret trying a PHP tune. I think they're only $60 too with package deals available.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Hottrod81

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but didn't I should start a new one. I have questions about two tunes

The super panty dropper- when I apply it at more than half throttle it doesn't want to shift until 4K. Is that normal?

Php140x-is appears to run more boost than others when cruising on the highway. My q is how long does it take for the shifting to settle in. It shifts much harder than the SPD and SRL+

Finallly, whose tune gives you the best mpg?

Latest posts

Members online