New truck question

goldenequestrian

Reaction score
I am picking up my 17 350 6.7 drw next week that is brand new (was at a dealership sitting) and it has every option I want minus one.. I tow a 5th wheel and gooseneck often and wanted the chmsl camera.

This one does not have one from what I have read on the window sticker etc. It is lariat ultimate and I am wondering can you add in the chmsl camera after factory to work with sync 3 etc?

Still keeping my 08 450 (its too much fun with the tunes I have on it etc to get rid of) but wanting clean it up (window rust on each corner of all 4 windows) any idea on best online places to get new doors etc?

Thanks and hope to update progress on the old beast as I do more with it! but for now I need to the the new one setup the way i need :)

Goindownhole

Reaction score
Without the production chmsl camera option, you go from 5 switches to the 4 (ex brake/trac) & (haz/hill desc)
It would take bcm programming, a new sync bezel, new third brake light, etc

BK39

Reaction score
On the Platinums, my "Ultimate package" comes with the Trailer tow camera package, so it's included in that package. 1 would think that the Lariat package would be similar.

Spatel23

Reaction score
I’ve got that camera for sale here in the classifieds.
It’s tinted.

I’m 99% sure you can make it work using forscan.

Duallytocamp

Reaction score
The lariat Ultimate does not come with it, but the ultimate triable right tow does. I assume you can add if you dont have it.

Latest posts

Members online