Alignment question

strokin20

Reaction score
Recently had a 3" Rough Country lift installed on my 2015 f250. I installed an icon adjustable track bar and icon 2.5 reservoir piggyback shocks along with an icon dual steering stabilizer. The only things left from the rough county lift are the three inch coil springs and radius arm drop brackets. Problem I'm having is it's pulling to the right. I had the shop that installed the lift align it. Here's a shot of the alignment.
My question is would the camber being off that little bit make it pull to the right?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437506609064.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437506609064.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 125

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
Did they change out the camber/ caster bushing on the upper balljoint on the axle? Most places dont want to do it but its the only way to do it right. Expect about a $300 alignment but it will be right.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

strokin20

Reaction score
they did not change that out. they seem to think that since it's close enough to spec, it doesn't need it. the way i see it, thats the only thing out of alignment, albeit just a small amount, so to me it's whats causing the truck to pull to the right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

strokin20

Reaction score
and could somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but don't the stock camber bushings have about .4 degrees of adjustment?

strokin20

Reaction score
pull didn't start till after the lift. had the wheels and tires installed before the lift.

strokin20

Reaction score
So would that little bit of camber on the passenger side make it pull that way? The alignment shop seems to think that wouldn't make it pull

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited:

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
Im still saying its the camber caster bushings. When lifted my 06 i took it to 3 different places and they finally got it right and had changed them out. My 2010 i lowered and took them 2 times and same deal swapped them out. Spc make a few different degrees and they are non adjustable. You just have to swap one then check it on the machine. And keep doing it till its right. Its a big pain thats why most places wont do it or just say its fine live with it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Bigharm27

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but I like to finish threads in case people are looking to get info to fix a problem they may be having. Nothing like finding one with ur exact problem and reading all of the comments only to find a solution not posted lol. But from the Alignment sheet, there is not enough caster on that right side. You need to install an adjustable one on both sides and get the camber to match on both sides and the caster around .5 to 1 degree higher on the right side. That's just how Ford solid front axles like it. And if they couldn't tell you what I just told you then find a different alignment shop lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.