DDM tuning 12k 35w HID H10 fogs

Tmoney511

Reaction score
I just recently installed HID's in my fogs. After installation I tested to see if they powered right and started fine. First test they came on fine. Second test they intermitted going from left to right so i turned my fogs off then on again and they stopped doing it. Took it for a test drive later at night and when I turned my fogs on they lit then shut off. They wouldn't turn back on after that. So I checked my fuses and cure enough one blew. I replaced the old 10 amp with a 15 amp to see how that would do. Everything works fine and powers and runs good. Just the other night I noticed that when I turn my fogs on my ABS light comes on for about 3 secs then goes off and my speedometer drops 15 mph then goes back up 15 mph. Is this because the wiring for the fogs can't handle the start up so it draws a current from else where or shorts something out for a few secs? I was thinking of getting a wiring harness for my fogs to see if that helped but I just wanted some input first. I do have HID's in my headlights that run perfectly with no harness.

Latest posts

Members online