No call back

PABowhunter

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat.

It's been over 3 weeks. Emailed back on August 7th and talked to the receptionist 3 times since then. Each time I was told that Jonathan would call me back shortly and that my call was put in the log.

No response to anything yet.

co04cobra

Reaction score
You're not going to get call backs. Might want to consider other options and write it off.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Wth is going on? I got my tunes but it took quite a while.

Im very happy with what I was given but what are you guys up against?

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
Too big too fast? Now that I'm thinking about it I haven't seen thuglike post anything for awhile, maybe I haven't been in the right place. I'm pretty happy with the turbo they did for me and had some interest in a few other things as well.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Wth is going on? I got my tunes but it took quite a while.

Im very happy with what I was given but what are you guys up against?

When Jonathan was just tuning, he was great. You always get ahold of him when you needed something. When he went on his own developing parts and what not, his customer service went downhill. There is so much a person can do in a day.

If you need to make numerous calls/emails to any business to call you back and they don't......to me it's a clear sign of bad customer service and you need to move on. In today's age of the internet and social media, the bad customer service is going to catch up with said company.

Brad...did you try going on DynoProven's Facebook page?

Billy T.
[email protected]

thuglike

Reaction score
I have no clue guys..I've called a few times to no avail. I live in Jersey so I'm no where close to the shop. With no contact with them I just have no idea what to tell you. I do this part time and really haven't been an employee for about a year. I will answer any question and help out via PM . I'm as in the dark as you guys!!! I WILL continue to try to get some answers..

Sorry guys.

Footz09

Reaction score
Been there ,done that -word of advise " Move on to another diesel shop that's known for the word being good "

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
It sucks. I spent $300+ on a chip that half of the tunes(Daily, race and hot) are UNUSABLE

Been there done that, except I had two days worth of crappy A$$ live tuning that did nothing but smoke and make average power at best. Got every glow plug code known to man at start up. Was promised revisions...yeah right...left tons of voicemails, messages with the ones that actually answered the phone, and sent tons of unanswered emails. And they had the balls to charge me 5 times what you paid. DynoProven can go straight to a nice warm place below as far as I'm concerned. And trust me, there is a LOT of us that's been done this way. I know, I've talked to many many of them.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Well, I guess you guys kinda sealed the deal.

G E A R H E A D here I come

I like gear head. Wanting to try something different though. Maybe I'll try PHP or I might give Tony Wildman a shot too. I like how the fear head tunes are smoke free and the trans tuning is good had them for 2 years now and I just want something different now.

Footz09

Reaction score
Dyno proven

Been there done that, except I had two days worth of crappy A$$ live tuning that did nothing but smoke and make average power at best. Got every glow plug code known to man at start up. Was promised revisions...yeah right...left tons of voicemails, messages with the ones that actually answered the phone, and sent tons of unanswered emails. And they had the balls to charge me 5 times what you paid. DynoProven can go straight to a nice warm place below as far as I'm concerned. And trust me, there is a LOT of us that's been done this way. I know, I've talked to many many of them.

100% truth from Jason and my self : my experience was the worst I've ever had with a performance shop ( I left them a great post upon the start of my nightmare before it went south ) My problem started with a simple a injector , stallion convertor and stage 2 trans install ( that were paid for before even dropping the truck off -mine you the injectors swap were to be P.I.S sticks 175/80 that was told would take no more then two days max . Well 1-month later and 4 trips from Ga to TN and 9K later I received lie on top of lie ,worst tunes everrrrrr - to make matters worst ,John straight LIED to me about the injectors, He stated we agreed on his 175/80 (180/80 he calls them ) which was a BS lie - get this ,told me he installed his 7.3 Holders 180/80 injectors ,yes that right HOLDERS ( I have proof via his dumb ass receipt . The injector lie came after I caught him in the lie upon talking to P.I.S my self . The guy could not tune the truck at all . John even put his staff on the spot after I drove up weeks after un announced one morning , having the staff with deer in head lights . My experience came during the time of a lawsuit he was involved in reference to the same type shady ass thieving act . After just saying the hell with This crook and just getting my truck back , I had Jody ( honest guys that pick up the phone )@DP do tunes that had the truck running without looking like a western smoking train . The story has lots more to it that I'm happy to share to anyone wanting info . My issued is still not complete in way of the recipt proof if you understand me . Nuff said

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.