2017 Modesto, CA Live Tuning. SPOTS OPEN!

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
To all the west coast guys looking to get live tuned, our annual Modesto, CA Live Tune trip will be held next month on March 17-19 (Friday-Sunday) at Terminator Engineering. Spots are filling up, but we do still have a few time slots open if you are wanting to get this done. This is the absolute best way to get your truck dialed in to your personal needs. Jody will ride around in the truck with you and make adjustments as you say needed. For 7.3L trucks these change are made on the fly, so you get instantaneous feedback. This process normally lasts 2-4 hours and you can have multiple tunes made for different uses of the truck.

We can tune all Power Stroke engines, so if you have a 1994-2016 Power Stroke you are set to be live tuned. Everyone can benefit from having a live tune done, as we all drive a little differently.

If you are interested in booking a spot, you can get in touch with Jody direct at [email protected]. If you have any questions about pricing or how the process works, feel free to shoot me a PM on here or e-mail me at [email protected]. Additionally, you can call us at 828-221-0076.

Check out this article for more info on Live Tuning...

https://www.dp-tuner.com/kbase/Live_Tuning/Live_Tuning_Questions.html

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Have a price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The price for a live tune session in Modesto is $600. You will spend about 2-4 hours in the truck with Jody and you can have multiple tunes made.

The cost for local live tuning (in Georgia) is $500.

Let me know if you are interested in a slot.

dmd

Reaction score
If the water is still up can you tune boats? might be the only thing getting there.. :)

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
If the water is still up can you tune boats? might be the only thing getting there.. :)

LOL You have a point. It is pretty bad out here right now. Water in places it hasn't been in decades.

To answer your question though, Jody has tuned quite a few boats. He has owned a handful of boats, and all of them did not stay stock for long :cool:

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Still have a few spots available for this! It is coming up fast, so if you are you are interested make sure you book a spot quickly.

Feel free to contact me direct for more info via PM or e-mail. You can also give us a call at 828-221-0076.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.