• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

96 f-250 puller "crazytalk"

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
Selling my puller 96 f-f250 fully built and turn key. chassis only has 123k miles. a brief run down on mod list
Full built 7.3, wipeout girdle,carillo rods, custom je pistons, block filled to about 3/4" from deck, solid lifters, ported heads, roller rockers and push rods from carson, double valve springs, t6 mount from carson, headers, gen3 hpop, ati balancer, 455/400's from unlimited, water to air ic, water injection, and currently has an s483.5 from bader on it and im sure im forgettin alot.

Drive train is zf6 with south bend iron giant, dana 60 front with weled carrier 4.56 gears, 35spl yukon outers, rear is dana 80 yukon spool and axles 4.63 gears, arp studs on caps and cover with set bolts on caps.

has big wieght bar and draw bar style hitch at well as duals on rear

Ive missed alot in this i know but price is $25000 for a limited time if someone is interested in engine or rollong chassis please contact me.
best way to reach me is by cell as dont get on here much anymore.
540-280-6851 call or text

co04cobra

Reaction score
Dang man!! Hate to see the sell. Why you selling? I haven’t made it out to many pulls in the last year or so.

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
yea man me too its a long story just moving in a different direction for pulling and its not a truck. also just noticed I left out a pile of parts and details on this add this list is prob half of the parts. been on these sites along time this truck is no joke please spread the word as im willing to sell or part in many different ways.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.