Shaved door handles?

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Fax number (951) 273-1041

I just need a wiring diagram for a 80158-35DP. Or for them to answer the ****ing emails would be great. If they could email it that would be great but if they will fax it to you, you could just tell me what the wires do I would be so happy. :bowfast:

Will do I will fax them with a request for them to fax me back a wiring diagram or Atleast to tell me what's what

JMart

Reaction score
I almost have it. I have the relays wired in but not getting enough power to pop the latch all the way. Works fine with a direct battery connection. Need to find enough power somewhere else though.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
To run my inside acc. I have a thick low guage wire that come in that i can tap off of...

JMart

Reaction score
To run my inside acc. I have a thick low guage wire that come in that i can tap off of...

I have my amp wire coming in but I didnt want to tap off of that if I didnt have to.

I got it working. I need to work on the door alignment a little. Its catching but I think I am ready to get the driver door installed.

JMart

Reaction score
Turns out my spring was to stiff on the popper. It was putting to much pressure on the latch making it not release properly. Took it off the door and it works fine now.

I woke up from a weird dream last night and this was the first thought that popped into my head. Turns out it was right.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Cant wait for you to get this thing done! I envision it to be sexy as $hit!!

Hurry up :poke: :D

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I tried faxing it Friday afternoon but it never went thru, glad you got it straightened out if you still want a wiring diagram I will try again Monday

JMart

Reaction score
I tried faxing it Friday afternoon but it never went thru, glad you got it straightened out if you still want a wiring diagram I will try again Monday

Thanks for the help, but I think I got it now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.