My 2014 project truck

DieselDC

Reaction score
Sub'd. Hey now, I wanna see this thing to completion. I'm no hater haha. Let's see some more updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Some easy stuff done this weekend. Painted hood and fenders. Probably gonna get back on my front bumper Wednesday.
51cde8a5e6ad1fad15e38e2e49f089ef.jpg

DieselDC

Reaction score
Those are not ugly cars! Stroke it with the 7.3:)

Reaction score
I've already finished both side fog lights but good comparison on how the dodge fog light looks compared to the Ford opening. Won't have that ugly plastic. Plastics on top of the bumper will be shaved like on my current bumper. And will be closing in the inner hole some again and ******** the tow hooks and plating where they were to smooth that out. Then maybe if I have time build a box with a uppers scoop that shoves all air up towards the radiator. I'd rather it be metal than that crappy rubber thing Ford put stock. IMG_3519.JPGView attachment 48221IMG_4720.JPGIMG_5136.JPG20170603_142430.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4914.JPG
    IMG_4914.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 150

shmoozer

Reaction score
It's coming together! Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Reaction score
I'm sub'd...just curious...if you have that many badass cars, why daily this one?
Mainly cause I've broken the other ones to much. Lol.
I'm gonna try and grab a daily by December. About to have a police auction here and they've got a few Vic's left so probably will jump on one.

pdr60

Reaction score
So you don't really do truck stuff with this vehicle..... the truck stuff like hauling, towing, and work are out the window.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It tows every weekend. Don't know how making it look better changes that.
I'm a mechanic so I don't work out if it.
Still hauls fine. Just went and grabbed 3yards of dirt today.

Jason

Reaction score
People who think you have to tow, hit job sites and mud holes with a truck. The majority of truck owners don't do "truck stuff" with their trucks...

Reaction score
My truck does normal stuff, not any of the extreme jobs. I'm not stupid enough to take a 60k truck out and beat the ever loving piss out of it. These trucks are to damn expensive for that. I plan on protecting my investment. If I wanted to beat on something for work I'd go buy a old 6.0 or 7.3. Something that I don't care about.

DieselDC

Reaction score
Lol trucks are meant for work and flogged daily. If you don't do that-nothing wrong with that. Majority of guys drive for pleasure and safety and that's perfectly fine.

If I owned a 2017 6.7 - I'll flog the chit out of it too b/c that's what I do to trucks haha. Never have I passed remarks on folks that enjoy their rides - you sir are of those people. I fancy what you're doing actually - I think it kicks ass haha!

Jason

Reaction score
My comment was to the guys who think a truck needs to be on a job site, hunting etc, otherwise you're wasting it. I've got a beater 2002 ex cab silverado with 250k miles I drive daily, it stays clean, and doesn't get flogged..I just really appreciate not worrying about door dings, if it's gonna hail, or the like. Keep the nice nice type deal.

Interested in seeing how this turns out..not sure about the chevy gate or the wing, but I've been wrong and will hold my comments to the end.

Koda22

Reaction score
My truck does normal stuff, not any of the extreme jobs. I'm not stupid enough to take a 60k truck out and beat the ever loving piss out of it. These trucks are to damn expensive for that. I plan on protecting my investment. If I wanted to beat on something for work I'd go buy a old 6.0 or 7.3. Something that I don't care about.

hey now 6.0 trucks matter too!!!!

joking aside truck is coming alone, cant wait to see it all done