Raising the bar once again!

SeeYa

Reaction score
We hope everyone had a great Independence Day!

A few months ago a stock depletion of our F6 smartchip forced us into a back order situation. Fortunately for us our manufacture decided to use a new and improved part instead of trying to find one to fit our current chip board. What we have here is a New enhanced version of the F6 smartchip.

New features over the original F6

Open source- pick your own tuner or do your own

Optional Bluetooth for Windows- No USB cable required and you can be up to 4ft from the vehicle and load tunes on the F6 v2 chip. Android support coming soon!

All other original features of the F6 did not change.

New F6 v2

If you have any questions please contact Jody at 828-221-0076 ext 801.

Jomax

Reaction score
Gee right after I bought a F6 a couple months ago...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

SeeYa

Reaction score
Gee right after I bought a F6 a couple months ago...

We have been out for more than 2 months. What about the new design do you most like and wished we had before we ran out of the one you have?

With the F6 you have being so new you could always sell it. Unfortunately we can't trade out. One good thing is you won't be charged for the tunes again. They can be transferred over if you decide on getting the new F6 v2.

SeeYa

Reaction score
welcome to every piece of electronics I've ever purchased! LOL

He's kinda feeling like when you have had triple chocolate cherry vanilla bean ice cream from the same ice cream company for as long as you can remember and they stop making it after 6 years. Whut!

Similar thing happened with a part for our old F6. Can't get it! So we just decided to make changes and make it better then before.

Jomax

Reaction score
We have been out for more than 2 months. What about the new design do you most like and wished we had before we ran out of the one you have?

With the F6 you have being so new you could always sell it. Unfortunately we can't trade out. One good thing is you won't be charged for the tunes again. They can be transferred over if you decide on getting the new F6 v2.

Picked it up from Strictly Diesel. But oh well... nice chip anyway lol

Jomax

Reaction score
welcome to every piece of electronics I've ever purchased! LOL

Tell me about it, phones are another one lol

He's kinda feeling like when you have had triple chocolate cherry vanilla bean ice cream from the same ice cream company for as long as you can remember and they stop making it after 6 years. Whut!

Similar thing happened with a part for our old F6. Can't get it! So we just decided to make changes and make it better then before.

I hate it when they stop a flavor!

SeeYa

Reaction score
Picked it up from Strictly Diesel. But oh well... nice chip anyway lol

Dennis stocks our chips. He had a few left from an order from us.

Thanks! We are very happy with the new additions.

SeeYa

Reaction score
Bites that there is no trade in program. Open source is cool, and the Bluetooth ability is awesome.

Yes unfortunately we can't offer it from old f6 to new F6.

Just to compare it to other manufactured parts, when we bought a fuel system over 8 yrs ago and it was updated 3 yrs later with all new parts we paid for the new one again. It happens and at times you can't justify offering at free upgrade when parts get discontinued.

Hope that explained well why we are not doing a trade in.

Latest posts

Members online