Auxiliary switches

ChitownPS

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the wires are located for the 4 auxiliary switches are? And what colors are for 1,2,3,and 4? Powers or grounds? 2013 f250 I'm wanting to install a light bar on the front and some sort of light bar or lights on the rear (hidden somehow)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
does your truck already have aux switches? or are you trying to add them. If it has them, there are multiple locations of blunt cut wires for customer access. the easiest is under the drivers side dash, beyond the relay pack, taped to the side of the main harness.

[email protected]

Reaction score
As far as colors go mine is a different year so they might a different. My wires stubbed out through the fire wall right behind and below the fuse and circuit boxes on the driver side of the truck. For was most generous. And Ford was most generous and left me about 2" of wires to tap into while you're hanging upside down and reaching around everything in the engine Bay to try to get to it. It took me longer to tap into the wires then it did to mount 4 ridged cubes and 32" light bar.
I found out which colored wires go to which switches for my vehicle on YouTube

ChitownPS

Reaction score
It has the switches from the factory sootie. Is it the bundle of wires by the e brake?

Latest posts

Members online