Led fastflash

psduser1

Reaction score
Dumb question, but I'm stumped.
I've got led taillights on my 00 dually. Changed the relay,everything worked great.
I put led tails on the 01, changed the relay, and still have the fast flash. What gives?
Using the ep27 relay.

psduser1

Reaction score
I havent.
All I did was throw in the relay. Didn't work, pulled it back out. I haven't really had time to mess with it. I was hoping there was a simple "duh" moment, lol.

Motomez

Reaction score
you can fix that with a LED flasher. I bought one from superbrightleds,com The leds use less power that is why your current flasher hyper flash's

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Dumb question, but I'm stumped.
I've got led taillights on my 00 dually. Changed the relay,everything worked great.
I put led tails on the 01, changed the relay, and still have the fast flash. What gives?
Using the ep27 relay.

get a resistor from napa and put it inline & it will eliminate the fast flashing from led's just did it for one of our rollbacks

JD3020

Reaction score
If he's using the EP27 it shouldnt flash. Ive done several trucks with the relay and never had an issue. BUT that has always been going to a bed with oval LED's, not stock replacements. I'd try another relay and see what it does.

psduser1

Reaction score
get a resistor from napa and put it inline & it will eliminate the fast flashing from led's just did it for one of our rollbacks
I really hope to avoid that, lol.
If he's using the EP27 it shouldnt flash. Ive done several trucks with the relay and never had an issue. BUT that has always been going to a bed with oval LED's, not stock replacements. I'd try another relay and see what it does.

I think I'll try this first.
These are grote 4" round rubber mount lights.

Nick7.3

Reaction score
I just bought the ep27 relay from o Reilly's with the sylvania led bulbs and no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online