Stock coils with helper bags

OryC

Reaction score
Has anyone kept the factory front coil and removed rear block then added helper bags to keep the truck level? Would like to add bags to help with towing eventually anyway but have wheels and tires on order and will be taking the front level off within a week or two and trying to decide between going to the 4400 springs with no block or doing stock front coil with helper bags. Tried searching the forums but all I found were people with front end level kits with helper bags.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
no reason why it wouldn't work. i would strongly suggest doing the daystar cups tho, helps unloaded ride tremendously.

andrewtac

Reaction score
I put 4800 upfront, daystar cradles in the back with no block. Bags empty measurements from tire to top of wheel well is nearly identical.

OryC

Reaction score
Thanks for the input fellas, I appreciate it. After some pricing around I think I'm going to just go ahead and do the front coil swap. Who is everyone getting the front 4400 coils and u-bolts from? Tried to order some online and they won't send it due to the VIN not matching the correct parts

sootie

Reaction score
Thanks for the input fellas, I appreciate it. After some pricing around I think I'm going to just go ahead and do the front coil swap. Who is everyone getting the front 4400 coils and u-bolts from? Tried to order some online and they won't send it due to the VIN not matching the correct parts

Sunrise ford in the vendor section. Best prices.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.