oil cooler delete kit

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
We will be allowing the customer to choose the option of adding the cooler, filter housing and their length of hose when they order the oil cooler delete plate.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Yea I do. It's on the list. There will be more room for a bigger hp turbo

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I will be needing the largest cooler you have. Id like to get that one that Mike has on his truck, as well as the plates, and oil filter housing ( I have one now but would like two)

I checked your site, but saw only the plates.
Can you PM me a price.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
bigger isn't always better. The coolers we use are 21x3x5, built by Fluidyne.

One thing Bobby forgot to mention is that we can take out most of the guess work for you, but you will need to make your own brackets and make your own hoses etc for these. We are merely making it easier on the end user so they dont have to spend countless hours figuring out a properly spec'd filter and cooler to meet the demands of the 6.0L and 6.4L

Any questions, let me know!

Radioflyer

Reaction score
bigger isn't always better. The coolers we use are 21x3x5, built by Fluidyne.

One thing Bobby forgot to mention is that we can take out most of the guess work for you, but you will need to make your own brackets and make your own hoses etc for these. We are merely making it easier on the end user so they dont have to spend countless hours figuring out a properly spec'd filter and cooler to meet the demands of the 6.0L and 6.4L

Any questions, let me know!

I'll be in contact :poke: :evil

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Using a 6.0L van housing and a custom machined adapter to convert to AN lines

Hellen Keller sent this?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
F108342216.jpg

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I am assuming this is to keep the pressure differential low or as close to factory as possible.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It just takes the guess work out of it. Ford already did it with this setup, and the truck still uses the same ole' filter as it used to. Utilizing the same size line as the factory van hard lines (-10) and you don't have to worry or wonder if the filter is flowing enough, filtering well enough, or worry about drain back, its already built in just like the factory filter.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Very nice. I just call you to order then. Again, the web site is not really letting me do anything but add two different color fittings.

248superduty

Reaction score
Ok so not to sound like a dingus but I've never done an oil cooler on a 6.0L. With this kit all I'll need to do is fab up lines and mounts for the oil cooler itself right? and also where does the van filter housing mount?