New location!

04stroker

Reaction score
Holders Diesel is proud to announce a new upcoming location! We are opening a new shop in the sarasota area of Florida. Our Florida shop will be doing just mainly sales and be the fuel injection shop we will not be doing much service work there unless something changes later. Our Slatyfork, WV shop will remain open as a sales,service shop doing retail, installs, head gaskets jobs etc.... I will update this thread with the new shop address phone number and everything in a week or so as I am going down next week to finalize anything I will be running the Florida fuel injection shop and my brother Jansan (powerstrokeracing) will be running the West Virginia shop. Any questions let me know same shop 2 locations website, emails, and all the contact info for the West Virginia shop will remain the same as it is now.

Rykan

bretferd

Reaction score
Thats awesome Rykan. Maybe now i'll get to meet the guy who built my injectors. We will have to hit the track together. When will you have the new shop setup down here? Maybe you will need a new employee?:thumbsup:

Last edited:

04stroker

Reaction score
Hey man yea not far from you! I will most likely need a employee shortly after being setup. I will be there all next week finalizing location on the shop and hoping to have it setup and working in there by the third week of October.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Good luck with this new venture. Glad to hear the shop in good ole West by God Virginia will remain open and still servicing trucks.

co04cobra

Reaction score
That is awesome guys!! But you know Jansan isn't going to be able to keep up :poke:

You probably better just send him down to me and Ill keep him straight. :toast:

I do for real hope one of you guys ends up staying in WV. Good luck with the new shop!!

One of my best friends lives in Tampa, I'll have to swing down and see the new shop when I visit him.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Big change going from WV to FL! I'm going to be in florida for 9 days at the end of the month. Probably will be passing by the Sarasota area at some point as well...

Latest posts

Members online