My 86 Fummins Project

97strokerHD

Reaction score
Truck looks awesome bro. Can't wait to see it finished! The super duty is sweet too. Saw it around Lima and at the university a lot. I have a 97 f250HD eclb that i want to cab and front clip swap with a flat bed so i can have the PSD with the look of 80-86 f250. Also swap the 97 interior into the older cab.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Truck is bad azz, can't wait to see it done

Thanks!

Truck looks awesome bro. Can't wait to see it finished! The super duty is sweet too. Saw it around Lima and at the university a lot. I have a 97 f250HD eclb that i want to cab and front clip swap with a flat bed so i can have the PSD with the look of 80-86 f250. Also swap the 97 interior into the older cab.

Thanks man! Yeah I graduated from there back in June.

Any updates on this matt?

Unfortunately no, Im still waiting on it to be painted

PWRstroke_smoke

Reaction score
So much attention to detail and hard work in this project. your work style is top notch.
cant wait to see it finished

TSiZj

Reaction score
Awesome build. I've only seen a few pics on instagram until now. love the Pacers.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Thanks!

Unfortunately I dont have a great update except I just found out that after I left ohio and moved to illinois my buddy who was painting the truck did not work on it at all. he still doesnt even have the bed in primer after 9 months of it being there. So Im not too thrilled right now about that, and Ill be going up to ohio in a couple weeks to bring the truck down here and find another place to have it painted

Matt_P

Reaction score
Finally time to get moving on this again. After looking around for months for another painter I finally found one that I know is gonna do the quality of paint job Im looking for. Ive decided to go with just a solid color now though. It will either be just the cadillac phantom grey metallic or another color similar to that if he doesnt feel comfortable using the kind of paint I bought that the last guy wanted to use. He is starting on the bed and tailgate first then on to the cab. He works at a body shop full time but is doing this after hours on the side so it will be a month or two before everything is done, but it will actually be done this time! So I dropped the bed off yesterday and I am gonna finish tig welding all the piping and some other odds and ends and get the engine out and painted.
18351398208_a19625bfdc_c.jpg
Untitled by Matt Popiel, on Flickr

Matt_P

Reaction score
It's about damn time princess.

Im sorry for taking so long sugar, apparently finding a good painter these days is like finding a classy stripper. And we all know if I tried painting it the body of the truck would look like the ocean

smcox1

Reaction score
This is going to be really random but on your old 99 fummins what was the suspension setup on it? Was it just stock height? It looked pretty low with the 22's and 420's. I've been looking at an ecsb 7.3 and if I get it that's the exact height I want.

Latest posts

Members online