What to do first?

genie144

Reaction score
So, I'm picking up a 2010 tomorrow with 70k miles. What would you do first? I'm strictly looking for fuel economy and reliability modifications - don't need anything more than stock power.

I know, I know... Tuner, emission delete, intake, exhaust... I'm looking for recommendation of specific - which tuner with who's tunes, which delete kit and what else is necessary, which intake (I don't know jack about the issues with hot side and cold side piping), etc. In early December, I'm going to be putting some $$ into the truck to fix the mileage as much as possible.

Sam

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So, I'm picking up a 2010 tomorrow with 70k miles. What would you do first? I'm strictly looking for fuel economy and reliability modifications - don't need anything more than stock power.

I know, I know... Tuner, emission delete, intake, exhaust... I'm looking for recommendation of specific - which tuner with who's tunes, which delete kit and what else is necessary, which intake (I don't know jack about the issues with hot side and cold side piping), etc. In early December, I'm going to be putting some $$ into the truck to fix the mileage as much as possible.

Sam

hey sam-

hit me up i'll walk you thru it.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Mike will help you out !! Best intake (cold side and hot ) anywhere and will put you in the direction you need to be in for reliability and mpg

03silvertj

Reaction score
The right person answered your thread. I run his intake, and cold side pipe and intake elbow. Could not be happier with everything.

genie144

Reaction score
Well here it is:

20141130_112322_zpsrbcshobm.jpg

and I think previous owner had it modified:

20141130_112851_zpszkibiaqt.jpg

That's awful purty for Ford work. I'll give you a call this week Mike.

Sam

Latest posts

Members online