Tire choices?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Looks pretty limited in a 33x12.50x22
Obviously the Toyo MT but now a whole lot else especially in an AT. I've been searching but coming up pretty short...can y'all throw out some brands or models I can look in to please?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
They have a 325/50 that's about 34.5" tall. I'm worried that will still rub with no lift and the offset of the wheels I have coming.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
>

....it's a 4 wheel drive truck right
?

Carli 4" lift, paired with OUO components, King Shocks

growler-lt-radial.png

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
It's an 8,000lb truck right? Why put some rough riding garbage mud tires on it? Toyo mt is an unbeatable all around mud terrain.

Incorrect.....Toyo's are so crappy...they can make one of the best offroad vehicles fail at life...

It had to be pulled out and pulled through everything all day....Toyo's are for trailer queens and show trucks...

They are good if you don't ever plan to engage 4 wheel drive....or you want very good mileage...but thats it...LOL

4x4ingjuly09025.jpg

4x4ingjuly09061.jpg

4x4ingjuly09037.jpg

Toyo engineers were drunk the day they labeled it an "MT"....."AAT"(Aggressive All Terrain) is what they should have been.... LOL LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:

swinky

Reaction score
Incorrect.....Toyo's are so crappy...they can make one of the best offroad vehicles fail at life...

It had to be pulled out and pulled through everything all day....Toyo's are for trailer queens and show trucks...

4x4ingjuly09025.jpg

4x4ingjuly09061.jpg

4x4ingjuly09037.jpg
And trucks that actually tow ****. Your trash mud tires won't last on a truck that actually gets worked. Just stay out of this if you're just going to give your useless opinion the whole time.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
And trucks that actually tow ****. Your trash mud tires won't last on a truck that actually gets worked. Just stay out of this if you're just going to give your useless opinion the whole time.

yeah...your right....it's not like I've towed a 4,000lb trailer with a 7,000lb truck on it from Texas before, while on 41" Iroks....LOL

BTW- I was messing with Rico.....go jerk off somewhere else sperm burper

swinky

Reaction score
yeah...your right....it's not like I've towed a 4,000lb trailer with a 7,000lb truck on it from Texas before, while on 41" Iroks....LOL

BTW- I was messing with Rico.....go jerk off somewhere else sperm burper

I'll beat my Dick with both hands. Your turd didn't tow anything unless it was on a trailer also being towed by something.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
well....start beating...you'll only need two fingers from one hand though..

I used Danny Elmore's trailer, to pick up a 4x4 F250 that wasn't running, for a parts truck....all the way from Texas to Louisiana...

...not to mention my multiple moves from Tn to NJ, NJ to LA, LA to VA, and VA back to LA....with my trailer loaded with some or our household goods...around 9,000lbs of tools, Harley, etc,etc,etc

100_0175.jpg

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'll beat my Dick with both hands. Your turd didn't tow anything unless it was on a trailer also being towed by something.
for what tank uses his truck for, he knows how to set up a superduty for offroad.... you have no dog in this fight. keep your truck a pavement queen.

live life full throttle

swinky

Reaction score
for what tank uses his truck for, he knows how to set up a superduty for offroad.... you have no dog in this fight. keep your truck a pavement queen.

live life full throttle
Idk where you two dummies read that the op is going to be "muddin" his truck on 22s.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Idk where you two dummies read that the op is going to be "muddin" his truck on 22s.
you're the one with the berman post saying that the toyo mt is the BEST all around mud terrain... tank proved to you that it's not even good in the mud... i have seen the same results in my travels...

live life full throttle

swinky

Reaction score
you're the one with the berman post saying that the toyo mt is the BEST all around mud terrain... tank proved to you that it's not even good in the mud... i have seen the same results in my travels...

live life full throttle
The tire is going on a Damn 22! Who gives a **** if it isn't the strongest in the mud.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Toyo m/TS do fine, but for a 22 and. 33" tall tire you're limited. Toyos do fine for the occasional mall crawl that you see dirt. Working fine for me. The bite plenty and I'm getting good mileage out of them. I'll be getting the r/t next go round,

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
I'm "Facebook" friends with Rico...

..this was all a joke....this is his first 4x4 truck.

So I recommended something other than what everyone else was telling him.....all in fun.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'm "Facebook" friends with Rico...

..this was all a joke....this is his first 4x4 truck.

So I recommended something other than what everyone else was telling him.....all in fun.
you must be getting soft. i have never seen you explain yourself...

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.