cdr vale mountimg tube??

schulhoff

Reaction score
So in mu infinite wisdom I decided to take my intake manifold off amd now that little rubber tube that the cdr valve attatches tovis verry loose. Is it a big deal? How do I fix it? And on a completely unrelated bote wjere can I fine a complete engine wiring harness with glow plug wires and all that jazz??

schulhoff

Reaction score
Spelling and grammar comes second to getting my truck fixed. Ya know?? Cause an A in english wont get me to work in the morning

907DAVE

Reaction score
Maybe so... but it will help us understand your questions.

schulhoff

Reaction score
Y'all can't look past like 4 missed letters?? Alrighty then.

So in my infinite wisdom I decided to take my intake manifold off and now that little rubber tube that the cdr valve attatches tovl is verry loose. Is it a big deal? How do I fix it? And on a completely unrelated note where can I find a complete engine wiring harness with glow plug wires and all that jazz??

Is that decipherable?? Or should I double space the words so its easier to read. But all the scarcasim aside some help on this would really be appreciated.

schulhoff

Reaction score
Y'all seemed to respond just the same. Amd honestly I tiped that while I was sitting in my engine bay on a too small of a phone keybord in a hurry. So seens how were passed all the grammatical errors for the evening. Any input??

907DAVE

Reaction score
Fheww..

Been awhile, but doesn't the CDR fit into a grommet that sets into the valley pan?

If so, the cure would be a new grommet. Otherwise the worse that could happen would be a slight oil leak/ weep. The main function of that piece is to help filter crankcase gasses before they get recirculated into the engine via intake manifold - the idea is to reduce oil consumption. There is no real danger if there is a bit of a leak there, but I do believe you can repair this later on without removing the intake again.

As for the harness, consult your local wrecking yard for a replacement.

Latest posts

Members online