Best tire and wheel options

Farmerjoe

Reaction score
Been looking thru threads and pics for last few months trying to decide on wheels and tires for my 17 f350 dual platinum. Truck is black so I have been looking at black wheels. I want to run a 34’’ tire in either the 285/75/17 or buy wheels and tires with 275/65/20. The problem I am having is finding 20’’ wheels that don’t stick out past rear fenders. I could deal with a inch but don’t want more than that. Has anyone done the 285/75/17 with 1 inch spacer and cut studs or does anyone know of a brand 20’’ wheels that don’t poke out much.

mcnance865

Reaction score
As far as the wheel sticking out of the fender, that is not so much to do with the brand, it just depends on what backspacing you go with. You should easily be able to find many different 20" wheel options that do not poke out at all. The stock wheels are 20"x8" I imagine and they do not stick out.

Sterling B.

Reaction score
As far as the wheel sticking out of the fender, that is not so much to do with the brand, it just depends on what backspacing you go with. You should easily be able to find many different 20" wheel options that do not poke out at all. The stock wheels are 20"x8" I imagine and they do not stick out.

OP has DRW, so 17x6 factory wheels I believe?

Latest posts

Members online