4x4 Jamboree in Indy

NEVRNF

Reaction score
My daughters decided we need to go as we have not been there since 2010. Anyone going?

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I've thought about going down for Saturday. If I could, I'd take Friday off from work and out the truck in the show for the weekend, but doubt that's an option.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
You can enter your truck any day. I usually go for just Saturday. Drive down Friday night. Show on Saturday. Lighthouse Point Outlet mall with the wife and daughters on Sunday coming back home. Everyone get's what they want.

Diesel23

Reaction score
i will be there me and my brother inlaw go every year , now i have my daughter and husband interested in these shows , we go down Friday thru Sunday , stop and say hey , see you then

JD3020

Reaction score
Is the Indy show pretty laid back and enjoyable? I've been up to Lima once and it was nothing but a drunk redneck fest. Currently talking with a group of friends about going to Indy for the weekend this year.

jngreen

Reaction score
Is the Indy show pretty laid back and enjoyable? I've been up to Lima once and it was nothing but a drunk redneck fest. Currently talking with a group of friends about going to Indy for the weekend this year.

Is say it is pretty family friendly for the most part. I bet you could easily find some drunk rednecks though.

99F250Smitty

Reaction score

Been a few years since I've been there, but it was always a way nicer show than Lima Jimmy. Way nicer trucks, etc. Not every hilljack with a 4x4 like Lima.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I'm trying to get my buddy to drive his truck over from Eastern Illinois. You guys did a lot if work to his YELLOW 6.0 225s, powermax, 8" lift
Not sure if you remember Bobby Lisle or not?

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Might still make it with the truck. Come on Precision Industries. Get my converter done in time!

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I will definatly be there WITH the Excursion on Saturday. Precision called and said the converter will be in my hands by Thursday.

Latest posts

Members online