• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Warren dual hpop setup

Stroker04

Reaction score
I have a NEW never used warren dual high pressure oil pump setup. Comes with all the high pressure lines, fittings, bracket, pump, and serpentine belt. You will need a feed line for the pump coming from the oil pan. I have another oil pan as well with a fitting welded in the pan. I will have pictures up shortly. Asking 700$ plus shipping I am located in Gettysburg, PA.

Stroker04

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1409091798498.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409091833078.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409091842760.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409091850849.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409091858798.jpg[/IMG]

TARM

Reaction score
Please correct me if I am wrong but that looks like a single external High volume Low pressure oil pump that is pulley drive vs the dual hpop you are stating.

Do not get me wrong that is a very good setup and a fair price for what it is just not a dual hpop. It would also likley be capable of putting out all the volume even the most oil hungry dual HPOP, compound or even triple turbo setup. I assume with pulley size changes the volume output can be adjusted.

Is there are adjustable regulator on the pump itself?

Stroker04

Reaction score
To my understanding this is the same pump Jesse has used on all his kits. I'm sure if you changed the pulley size you could spin the pump faster, but why if its already going to do the job?

No I don't believe there is a regulator on the pump. This kit ties into the test fitting on the high pressure pump cover, so that the IPR can return any unwanted hpo back to the crankcase.

You are correct though it is a high volume lower pressure pump, but to my understanding it has worked fine for everyone.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.