Hello new here

mikes02ls1

Reaction score
Im sorry but my first post will be a tough one and hope someone else who loves a challenge can lead me in the right direction.

Make a short story short. My 2000 F350 was a theft recovery. Doors, interior, front clip, and bed was gone. They replace the doors with a 05 F350, Lariat leather seats with 60/40 rear bench, front clip, and a 2013 bed. So im having electrical issues. I bought new 08 style mirrors hooked them up no dice on adjusting them, driver side mirror light stays on and pass side light dont work. Getting power to mirrors. Second is if you open the rear doors the interior light dont come one. Hooked a snap on scan on her and found a few body code problems. Forgot to write them down. They were ignition switch, brake light switch. Got brake and tail lights no third brake light. Vehicle starts up fine with no problems. Batterys are new and alternator is new..... Was told could be the GEM module. If that's the case would I need one from a 05 due to the doors and wiring or 00 model. Im stump and used the search button to find no luck.

Arisley

Reaction score
The truck is still a 2000. You best bet is to get a set of manuals for the 2000 truck. Ford Shop manuals, not Hayes from the parts store. With the wiring diagrams from the 2000, you should be able to make everything work. Good luck and welcome to the welcome to the site.

Arisley

Reaction score
The manuals you get at Walmart or Rock auto is the Haynes or Chilton. Those will give you basics only.
You need the one from Ford. That wiring diagram will work for some things. However, there were a LOT of changes made in the '02 model year. Use it accordingly.

mwatter111611

Reaction score
Hi! I have the Ford Manuals directly from Ford HQ in Dearborn MI (They were throwing them out and we know someone who works there) I can help you if you still need it and anyone else that needs help just message me :)

mikes02ls1

Reaction score
Hi! I have the Ford Manuals directly from Ford HQ in Dearborn MI (They were throwing them out and we know someone who works there) I can help you if you still need it and anyone else that needs help just message me :)
Yes would love to have the door wiring harness for a 00 and 05.