P0087, P0088, reduced engine power

Dzchey21

Reaction score
looks pretty much exactly like what i have going on there.

I still dont really feel that the water is getting in the system, I think the rust there from day 1, either way it sucks for the end user. Sounds like Bob had the same exact thing happen to him as I did.

That looks like a pretty nice kit.

560puller

Reaction score
I see this a lot with equipment. We were told problem is created when same tankers are used to haul diesel and junk ethanol gas. We have filters on fuel going into and out of everything now. Also test fuel constantly. The issue is suppliers won't fix it until someone makes them.
P

Dzchey21

Reaction score
just to update

Fought with for a majority of last week and early this week

Without a lawsuit its useless to fight them even tho its bull ****

Got the truck back last night, put it back together with a new pcv valve on the rail and it still had issues

Called a dealer near denver and they had a vcv in stock so i ordered that up and had our local napa pick it up, took everything back apart to install that, got it in and it runs great.
Put h&s on it and went and drove it turned up, maintains 29k no problem so i think the pump is going to be ok.u

Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
just to update

Got the truck back last night, put it back together with a new pcv valve on the rail and it still had issues

Called a dealer near denver and they had a vcv in stock so i ordered that up and had our local napa pick it up, took everything back apart to install that, got it in and it runs great.
Put h&s on it and went and drove it turned up, maintains 29k no problem so i think the pump is going to be ok.u

nice

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Gotta love it... I appreciate what OEM's go through to put out a good product, but man... the ****ing they put on the average Joe when it comes to service/repair is just disgusting

glad you're back on the road!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
just to update

well, at least its back up and running.. sucks it had to be done this way though!

live life full throttle

Dzchey21

Reaction score
NO, i need to get a delete pipe for it. My wife quit her job a few weeks ago so im holding back on the truck parts untill she gets something going.

Members online

No members online now.