2014 6.7 Short Bed Build

getcarter

Reaction score
good looking project and glad to see there are a few that go low instead of going high. I have a 2014 2wd super crew and want to eventually bag it. in the interim though i would like to lower mine however i can not find anything for this truck, i.e. shackles or anything else for dropping. how are you tackling this, it has been suggested to remove the blocks and de arch the springs for the rear but what about the front? i want it noticeably lower without having to notch anything yet. sorry for any derail and again great looking project.

MorganM

Reaction score
good looking project and glad to see there are a few that go low instead of going high. I have a 2014 2wd super crew and want to eventually bag it. in the interim though i would like to lower mine however i can not find anything for this truck, i.e. shackles or anything else for dropping. how are you tackling this, it has been suggested to remove the blocks and de arch the springs for the rear but what about the front? i want it noticeably lower without having to notch anything yet. sorry for any derail and again great looking project.

DJM makes the parts you need. New I-beams in the front and hanger/shackles out back.
http://djmsuspension.com/applications/ford/2008-2012-ford-f-350-superduty-kits-parts/

getcarter

Reaction score
thank you gentlemen, i could not find anything to save my life. i am coming off of 2 decades of mustangs......

pjtamu12

Reaction score
Looks great. In the rendering, the truck almost has a Shelby GT500 look to the front end. Maybe it's the pattern of the mesh.