BD release of tap shifter for 6.0

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
We are please to release our New 6.0L Tap Shifter with built in Exhaust Brake.

View attachment 60303

Control lock-up clutch for towing and dyno testing and have the versatility for overdrive control for slower driving in town.

Added engine retarding for better control on descents and curves.

Module comes standard with turbocharger geometry control that turns the variable vanes in the turbo into an exhaust brake.

BD's Ford 6.0LTap Shifter comes complete with the new Ford OE 6.7L style shift lever, steering column wiring harness with factory connections and mini/dimmable gear selection display.

The perfect match for towing 6.0L PowerStrokes and is great for stock applications and compatible with most tuners.

who is going to be the first to try it? Im very interested in this for use in towing with larger turbos!

Big question is, Does it interfere with trans tuning.

Petro

Reaction score
I'll hopefully be picking one of these up in a few months. Gonna wait to see how their working out before buying.

strokin6L

Reaction score
I'd like to see how they work with custom SCT tunes first. I know there were issues with the 6.4 ones....wanna see how they work out for the 6L before I spend any cash on one!

Reaction score
This would be great for towing, can't wait for someone to try it out...

06-6.0l, studded, reworked heads, egr ******, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, dummy plugs, stand pipe, upgraded stc fitting, New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, stage 1 powermax, and Looney wild, 325/65R18

Latest posts

Members online