6.0 injector problems

outlawpowerstroke

Reaction score
I’ve got a video of what it’s doing I’ll have to figure out how to put it on here but I bought a 04 6.0 about a month ago.drove it for the first week it was great but exactly a week after I bought it almost the exact same time to I started having problems.wouldnt start hot.tore it down put new dummy plugs and stand pipes got it back together made it about 4 miles truck died.pulled it back apart found a blown o ring on the spool valve or whatever it is on top of the injector.new nipple cups and o rings got it back together and everything was good made it about 10 miles and that’s when she started in agian.i also replaced the ipr but that’s a longer story as to why that was done.anyways I made it about 10 miles today and it started popping back when I would let off of it.black smoke from hell when it happened.its really bad in park just givin it a rev or if you unplug the icp it’s real bad.so I pulled the tune off.that didn’t help.went ahead and brought it home and dad said it was burning his eyes following me.all the passenger side injectors were pulled and all o rings replaced since we were in there.all the washers are in there or should be they said they got um in and didn’t double stack um. But it’s not really a miss I would say I mean it is but it’s a bad popping.kinda sounds like my old ppump 12 valve when the timing was retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.