AFTERMARKET GAUGE OVERLAYS!!!

TooMuch03

Reaction score
I swapped out my stock cluster for the Harley Davidson edition cluster from 2004.
12115017.jpg

12115016.jpg

It still lights up green, but looks way better during the day

TyCorr

Reaction score
I swapped out my stock cluster for the Harley Davidson edition cluster from 2004.
12115017.jpg

12115016.jpg

It still lights up green, but looks way better during the day

How do you go about getting one? Just order a new one? My truck has no trans gauge on the cluster so would that even work?

TooMuch03

Reaction score
How do you go about getting one? Just order a new one? My truck has no trans gauge on the cluster so would that even work?

I am not sure, If the plugs line up, I don't see why it wouldn't. I bought it used for like $200 but there are not many of them around. The mileage was slightly different but I don't mind. I bet they cost a lot new. I think 02-04 use the sam cluster ragardless of whether it is a 6.0 or 7.3. I do not know if it will plug into a 99-01 or not.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Ok. It makes perfect sense. I've only messed with my 7.3 and Cummings trucks. I do remember asking "where's the ***kin downpipe?"

Also, he keeps telling me that he "knows" he's got 475hp. We rode in my truck with Sgt IIs a tune that dynoed 405+ and he asked "how much power does that thing have?" I told him It was a hair over 400. Now I'm no performance guru, but if my truck is dynoed and known to make that power there is no way he's making near that when we did a couple 1/8 mile runs and I'm putting my taillights even with his headlights. Both trucks are lifted six inches and on 35s. What would you guess an lly with a bullydog tuner, air raid intake 5" magnaflow would make?

My friend did 420/920 with a built trans and crazy Larry so I cant imagine your friend has too much more.

TyCorr

Reaction score
My friend did 420/920 with a built trans and crazy Larry so I cant imagine your friend has too much more.

But even then, why would my truck with 70less hp and 2k more lbs of weight be a full length faster? I think that tuning is FOS as to what it adds.