Fog lights??

lsmith33

Reaction score
ok well my truck didnt come with factory foglights but im wanting to add them. on the headlight switch it pulls out once you turn the lights on. is this for the fogs?? is there a pigtail or factory wiring for fog lights? i rather not run them to a switch id like to have them on the headlight switch. thankss

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Yes, when you turn the lights on and pull out the knob the fog lights engage.

I am not quite sure how they are ran though...

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Oh okay. Im not sure how you would hook them up then. Mine have always been on the truck. Maybe someone who knows will chime in.

lsmith33

Reaction score
see whats weird is i always see fords with the runnin lights on an the fogs..no headlights. but on my switch it will only pull out when turned all the way to the headlights.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
see whats weird is i always see fords with the runnin lights on an the fogs..no headlights. but on my switch it will only pull out when turned all the way to the headlights.

My fogs will only turn on when my headlights are on too. They must be running a different setup for fogs.

lsmith33

Reaction score
oh... well ive seen alot of superdutys with only runnin lights an fogs on....i guess iu could jus tap them into the runnin lights or headlights huh?

01stroker

Reaction score
If you got a kit on ebay, you can wire them to a single switch, to run them whenever. My 2001 only has the ability to run them with headlights only, I'm probably gonna rewire them to be on at any time.

Latest posts

Members online