Nokian Rotiiva AT Plus tires

hondahater4ever

Reaction score
I have a 2016 F350 Power Stroke FX4 Lariat with the 275/65/20. I absolutely hate these factory Michelin LTX AT2 tires i am only at 29k miles and the outsides are down to the wear bars I don't really tow anything and rotate the tires every 5k miles. Thought it might have been alignment had it check and it was still dead on. I am looking for another set of tires now I don't want any noisy humming off road tire. Have any of you had experience with Nokian Rotiiva AT Plus, there decently priced and from sites I been on seem to have good reviews but none go into detail about road noise and etc.

I attached a picture of the outside of my LTX AT2 tires I assume that these are the wear bars on the outer edges, but you can see the center tread a tons of tread depth left. Its just an oddly designed tire.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1177.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1177.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
those arent wear bars.....plenty of tread left. I do agree those tires suck though.

hondahater4ever

Reaction score
I was watching a youtube video with those $80 tire groover on a set of these LTX AT2 and dud made them look like you could get another 15-20k out of them. Is it safe? dose it make the tires noisy by doing that?

79jasper

Reaction score
Yeah, they will probably get a little noisier.
Just don't go down to the belt and you'll be fine.
I think Lincolnlocker has one.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online