Steering wheel yanks

2000f350intheworks

Reaction score
I have a 2000 f350 ecsb i put 2” wheel spacers on becaus ei have 2015 rims and tires i put on but now when im going down the road and turn the wheel to the left or right it wants to yank the way i want to go i am beyond tumped i know on the drivers side i have a little play up and down but not side to side and passenger side is tight but could it be my upper balljoints or wheelbearings:fustrate:

2000f350intheworks

Reaction score
Awsome im gonna have to look into one i wouldnt run spacers but the 2025 rims catch my calipers in the front idk why thats why i went with the spacers i was going to go a different route but for free couldnt pass them up lol

2000f350intheworks

Reaction score
Ok currently i found out the wheel bearing is bad also the bearings for the half shaft fell right out when i took wheel bearing assembly off but now my problem is that when. Igo to the parts store there asking if its 4wheel abs or 2 wheel abs and the only abs on the truck is the front so which would it be

Arisley

Reaction score
If you have ABS on the front it is 4WABS. The tone ring for the rear is inside the differential. It is also where the speedometer signal comes from.

Latest posts

Members online