H&S Dual Fueler Braided Line Conversion?

bpan

Reaction score
I have an H&S dual fueler with a cracked line. I would like to replace all the lines with braided. Does anyone know what size fittings I need to order? I daily the truck and would like to not have to rip everything apart just to check the fitting sizes.
Thanks!

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Dipaco makes those lines and they do not recommend using them in a vehicle, as they were made for test stand applications. As you know we are always trying to make our products better and strive to have the best products on the market. We are currently working on some new lines/material and the line failure should be a thing of the past. Give Dallas a call here (8556234450) and he can get you a new line for the time being until our new ones are done in the next few weeks. Thanks!

bpan

Reaction score
Dipaco makes those lines and they do not recommend using them in a vehicle, as they were made for test stand applications. As you know we are always trying to make our products better and strive to have the best products on the market. We are currently working on some new lines/material and the line failure should be a thing of the past. Give Dallas a call here (8556234450) and he can get you a new line for the time being until our new ones are done in the next few weeks. Thanks!

Sorry I think I might have you confused. I am talking about the feed and return rubber lines not the high pressure line, in any case Ill call you this afternoon.
Thanks!

johnboy27

Reaction score
H&S Motorsports has the absolute best customers service I have ever dealt with!!!

bpan

Reaction score
Called H&S Dallas is a great guy. He told me just to buy some 3/8 rubber line and replace it. IDK why the shop I had my truck at said they couldn't get that line if its just rubber fuel line.... WTH.

JRLott

Reaction score
I'm far from an expert, but I'd say they have zero clue how the HPFS works.