ac panel contoller doesnt light up sometimes

scotzilla

Reaction score
man this hunk of junk is falling apart. Monday I jump in the excursion to go to lunch and the ac controller isnt lit. I push every button on the panel and nothing. Figured it was a fuse. After lunch i jump in and its on full blast as soon as I crank the key. Today same thing. Didnt work at first. Cycled the key three times. Still nothing. Banged on the dash to see if if its a loose connection and nothing. Just went out there with a Scan tool and its working. I also noticed my nav and temp display in the overhead consol isnt working. 04 diesel excursion. Any input before I get too deep:shrug:

Derkperk

Reaction score
My 05 with the climate control setup will do the same thing every now and again. Blank screen, no fan, buttons don't work. Usually comes back to life after I cycle the key. I'll dig into it when it dies completely.

sent using tapatalk because my iPone died

jmjstar

Reaction score
Cycle your headlight switch right to left a couple times, start excursion, should be all good. ( climate control will turn on)

fordman2121

Reaction score
Ours does it sometimes as well. Just like said above headlights on and off will turn it on. Ive had new ones do the same thing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.