Gladiator X Comp tires

Jshields

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with Gladiator X Comp tires?
My local shop has them in stock in the size I need for what seems like a good price. I haven't been able to find many reviews on them.

Zmann

Reaction score
never heard of them until you asked but Amazon has a lot of mixed reviews

I don't run off brands either ;-)

Jshields

Reaction score
Yea that's kinda where I'm at. They can get me some Mastercraft Courser MXTs in for a good price so I may just stick with them. I know Gladiator has made trailer and atv tires for a while.

Zmann

Reaction score
well i have never found a decent trailer tire sooooooo LOL

Zmann

Reaction score
I take back my comment on Amazon reviews

I was baited into clicking on a FEDERAL COURAGIA MT tire and it had plenty of reviews
the Gladiator had no reviews yet

Brian22

Reaction score
Federals are absolute garbage.

Never heard of Gladiator tires. As a rule of thumb I only run name brand tires though.

Jomax

Reaction score
well i have never found a decent trailer tire sooooooo LOL

Same. All of my trailers get LT tires tires off the bat. Even upgraded my enclosed trailer to 16in rims and LTs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PDT1081

Reaction score
Federals are absolute garbage.

Never heard of Gladiator tires. As a rule of thumb I only run name brand tires though.

If you are able to trace the original manufacturer, "off-brand" can save you a couple hundred bucks. But, that's saying Mastercraft isn't a name brand.

Jomax

Reaction score
If you are able to trace the original manufacturer, "off-brand" can save you a couple hundred bucks. But, that's saying Mastercraft isn't a name brand.

While I understand that, just because a company like say Michelin makes X brand, that doesn't mean that X brand is even remotely the same in terms of quality.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
While I understand that, just because a company like say Michelin makes X brand, that doesn't mean that X brand is even remotely the same in terms of quality.

Sure it does. I run goodyear tires exclusively on all my class 8 trucks and if you check Goodyear owns Dunlop and Kelly tire as well. I can tell you for a fact that all three brands share tire designs and the only difference what's on the sidewall. I have goodyears that are the same design as some of the dunlups and Kellys the same as well. The Goodyear line up just has the latest and greatest tech that eventually trickles down to dunlup and then kelly. All my puncture resistant tires are all Goodyear but I bet in a few years I will be able to get the same tire in a dunlup and then eventually a Kelly. The only difference being price.

Latest posts

Members online