'15 TPMS Delete

Captaincworley

Reaction score
He's running Innovative custom tunes

Yea I saw on another thread that he was running their tunes,But regardless of who's tune you are using,The options for the x4 should be the same.I see on SCT that there was an update on the 14th adding special options to the F series trucks 5.0 and 6.2 allowing changes for the TPMS,So I wonder if it just carried over from that.

Charles

rhollandF250

Reaction score
just did mine a week ago today and it gave me the tpms option before loading the stock "load first" tune and again when loading custom tune I used. I didn't change anything so not hundred percent sure u can but I do remember that option and tire size popping up

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Holland who's tunes are you running?

he's running a kem . the tpms will be an sct thing , not a tuner specific thing. he has the latest updates and that may have been added. if that has happened I have not been updated yet, but the updates are happening so fast it may very well be.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
he's running a kem . the tpms will be an sct thing , not a tuner specific thing. he has the latest updates and that may have been added. if that has happened I have not been updated yet, but the updates are happening so fast it may very well be.

That's what I'm thinking.More than likely it was from the update on the 14th for the Fseries trucks.I'll be updating my X4 when I get back in on the 6th!

Charles

JColeman7827

Reaction score
I'm going to update my x4 right now and I will let yall know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JColeman7827

Reaction score
Yea please do that and post the results lol!

Charles

In progress now. I had to run to Walmart to get a cable but now I saw it can update via wifi which is nice. It's downloading 152 files so hopefully this works bc tpms disabling/lowering is one of the main reasons I got this.

cd8e04d0d07899a99824f2ba46e5993f.jpg

JColeman7827

Reaction score
It does allow you to change tire size, gear ratio, and tpms settings with the update. You can't turn the tpms off completely but you can set it as low as 30 psi.

Last edited:

jbair14

Reaction score
Updated my X-4 via the wireless connection, plugged it into the truck and got the special functions screen adjusted the pressure down to 45lbs front and rear and loaded the tune. Started the truck and the light was still on, drove it around the block and the light went off. This is the best Christmas present of the year!!