Turning the seat belt chime or "Belt-Minder" off

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
geeze you guys whine a lot. just imagine how much worse it could be. it could talk to you and say, "Please remove your key from the ignition." But then again, you're all riding around in your brand new, comfortable, smooth, quiet trucks, which must be why a little noise bothers you. Bunch of old farts if ya ask me. HAHA. JK guys, i've been able to tune it out pretty well in my truck but it pisses the GF off and she ends up yanking the keys out of the ignition after about 6 seconds.
I'd still rather have my dually

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
I'd still rather have my dually

live life full throttle

Hopefully you'll drive it for a bit when it come back from Morgan after all this money going into it. I guess we will see how trusting you are of the old girl if you buy a plane ticket to bring it home.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hopefully you'll drive it for a bit when it come back from Morgan after all this money going into it. I guess we will see how trusting you are of the old girl if you buy a plane ticket to bring it home.
this build is less then the last one. lol.. it will be right!!

live life full throttle

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Good read! I will try this for sure! Now another question, is there a trick to making the turn signals not blink fast when you've installed all l.e.d bulbs? I know you can through ids but my local dealer sucks.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
You can use load resistors or turn it off through ids. It's a personal preference thing to indicate a burnt bulb, but have read can be fixed with ids. Just didn't know if there was a trick to it as well

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
My seat belts beep no more! Awesome post! And ids is fords diag software the dealerships use. A resistor in line will just "trick" the system and let it believe it has the right load.

Latest posts

Members online