2016 Sema Project

jordan572

Reaction score
Sema does not judge the vehicles. To my knowledge the only company that judges every vehicle is Mothers Polishes. They go to the show after hours and inspect every vehicle in the entire show. Supposedly 1,200 vehicles were judged, 10 vehicles are selected as winners with one taking the overall prize. We placed in the top 10 somehow, every other vehicle were hot rods with many years of work dedicated to the incredible builds. It was very cool to be considered one of the top 10 of the show, and even cooler to be the only truck in the top 10. I was quite surprised with the outcome, I would have never thought the judges would recognize a lifted truck, let alone something we brought to the show. It was awesome!

IMG_4462.jpg

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

IMG_4565_1.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4570.jpg

IMG_4574.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

One more just to see what we started with 7 weeks prior,
IMG_2937.jpg

getstroked27

Reaction score
You guys fkn killed it with this build man. The fact that it was such a fast, incredibly detail oriented build and it started 7 weeks before sema is a testament to everyone involved. Great job. You earned that trophy!

Jmuck

Reaction score
What goods are you running for the d-leet?

Thanks for all the detail pics and congrats on the award.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
You can see an aftermarket exhaust in one pic and videos on Snap chat and IG sure sound just like it is

Gotcha. I don't have snap chat. And must have missed the IG video. I check it bi-monthly. Lol.

I did see another fella on FB that deeleted a 17. Word was it was a Mexico tune with less HP.

Black AOD

Reaction score
There is no properly tuned & dleted 2017 Super Duty to my knowledge.

A few companies have *** back exhaust kits that work with all emissions in place so that's possible.

Ben's diesel did a "mexico tune" on a 17 that supposedly just turned EGR off and then the truck lost weight. It was not very drivable and suffered a good amount of lost power. I considered that a fail TBH.

But I don't care about any of that in this thread.

OP (Jordan) , absolutely fan-f*cking-tastic job on this truck! You absolutely killed it with the attention to detail on the whole build. Wish I had that kind of time and skill to put into something like this! :toast:

04cr450

Reaction score
Absolutely awesome great job on the placing. Now I may have missed this so pardon my ignorance if that is the case but is this a customer's truck or your personal/company truck? Didn't know if someone buys a vehicle and then marches over to you saying "build me a sema truck with no budget in mind".

sno-x139

Reaction score
Paint Color

So what was the actual color of the paint? And code? I know it was custom but wanting to get that color mixed up for a 6.0.

Thanks! Truck is truely unbelievable!

Jake

jordan572

Reaction score
This was a personal project, we specialize in OEM mechanical and body repair. I fit this stuff in for fun and to bring a bit of excitement to the shop. Paint color is something we mixed up and spent quite a bit of time getting where we want it. Make your own blue, :D

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This was a personal project, we specialize in OEM mechanical and body repair. I fit this stuff in for fun and to bring a bit of excitement to the shop. Paint color is something we mixed up and spent quite a bit of time getting where we want it. Make your own blue, :D

miss you love you .

FN74

Reaction score
Way late to the show, but what an incredible build! How many people did you have working on it?
I was supposed to go to SEMA( Have my badges even) but wound up on Military duty in San Diego where I proceeded to blow out my ACL. :pointlaugh: Some sacrifice...

And that paint scheme matches a motor I once saw....

Motor.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Members online