Questions on 6.7

01platinum

Reaction score
Ok I am driving a 2011 Ford F450 dually 4x4. My boss asked me today what we could do to get some better mileage out of the truck. He doesn't want to mess with the warranty since in about another 30k miles he told me he would send me to buy a new truck. What can I expect if I run a tune and intake with out a full flow exhaust system? What would be a good tune to run also?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Ok I am driving a 2011 Ford F450 dually 4x4. My boss asked me today what we could do to get some better mileage out of the truck. He doesn't want to mess with the warranty since in about another 30k miles he told me he would send me to buy a new truck. What can I expect if I run a tune and intake with out a full flow exhaust system? What would be a good tune to run also?

I would get with Innovative. I know Nate has been making decent numbers with the DPF intact. Let me know if you need any help

davey99ps

Reaction score
I'd be interested in some prices to Steve if you don't mind. My old man got his '11 a few months ago, its his 1st diesel truck an he loves it. He keeps telling me he doesn't need anymore HP, but I've been thinking about picking some stuff up for it an sneaking it on the truck. So if you could pm me with some basic prices, I'd appreciate it

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
All good. I've been meaning to throw a package together for the 6.7 guys. Just haven;t had the time. I'll take care of you guys, no worry

Abrannan19

Reaction score
What gears does your 450 have? If they plan to keep the truck for a long time a gear vendor might be something to consider since most 450's don't get great mileage anyhow and even with a tuner it won't be a huge improvement just thinking that may be a better option but they are super pricey so it might not be worth it either.

Latest posts

Members online