First mods are installed!

03f3507.3

Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the first mods on the 6.7 today!

AFE intake! kinda of a pain to install but looks nice under the hood! Nice whistle to the turbo after install now too! ha
a14caeca.jpg

Innovative Torq 2! Impressed with this little box already can see a slight mpg increase after driving around a bit and power is defiantly noticeable for it taking such little time to install!
1bdbab1e.jpg

Weathertech ventshades! Would suggest these over any other vents no double sided tape to install or anything and look great too boot! Took seriously 5mins to install!

7906bb5c.jpg

Also got my 5inch Flo-Pro downpipe back exhaust thanks to the girlfriend but am still undecided on whos tuning to use so it is yet to be installed.

03f3507.3

Reaction score
Good deal. May as well match the innovative toooooning with the box. Lol.

I agree with having the box from innovative your best bet is to get the tuner and tunes that Eric offers for these trucks

Yeah thinking about getting the canned tuned tunes for now until he release's the delete tunes but so hard to decide when I have a 5inch exhaust sitting there staring at me wanting to be put on haha

03f3507.3

Reaction score
How do you like the truck so far?

Love it so far had to drive it down to Savannah this week for work since my car decided to throw the timing set out the front cover haha. Trucks going to get a little work out next week gotta haul the dozer in for some work and pick up the skid steer at the farm. Looking forward to putting a little weight behind it.

Hauling the car back last week wasnt much of a challenge ha
ffef483d.jpg

Pup loves it a little much too he doesnt like getting out ha
df375d90.jpg

03f3507.3

Reaction score
what kind of dog is that? I got a 20 month cane corso who looks just like it. Sorry for the derail. Nice truck btw.

Bullmastiff hes still a pup will be 11months tomorrow. Hes almost a true reverse brindle minus 2 white markings on him but hes short and stocky for a bully right now at 110lbs. My girlfriend and I looked at getting a Cane Corso for some time they are a great looking dog!

patrickke

Reaction score
Be happy you didn't get an English Mastiff the slobber and the lack of space in my cab sucks... But he is my buddy though

03f3507.3

Reaction score
But the truck to the test today hauled my ole 350c John Deere to the shop for some work weighs roughly 12k lbs not too big but with my pig of a trailer gave me a nice 20k lb load. Was really impressed with how well she pulled and to boot averaged aroudn 13mpg pulling some pretty nice hills!

fc8fbee6.jpg

7892fd5c.jpg

03f3507.3

Reaction score
Been a bit since an update! Finally got the exhaust on the truck went with an H&S for now and my goodness I love the torque!! Truck averaged 21.2 MPG on the way to Chicago this weekend so even more of a reason to love the truck ha! Also got the front windows tint match and put a 5% brow on the truck, got my 110gal aux tank and pump installed, installed a 40LED bar in the bumper between the fogs, and Adjusted the wastegate one turn out which helped a lot with the fluttering of the turbo! Full Egr delete is going on this weekend along with a 6inch tip! Hope to level the front and do at least 35's on factory rims if not 22.5's soon!

ea080077.jpg

3676a28f.jpg

Latest posts

Members online