Sema 2013 Build

40Roller

Reaction score
This build has been going on for several months now and we decided it was time to start bringing it out into the open. A lot of it will not be fully shown until right before or after sema but Logan Schneider, Trevor Hall and myself feel its time to start putting it out there and getting some feedback. Truck started life as 2013 F250 Platinum ccsb 4x4 with 5k miles on it and has grown into something truely unique.

40Roller

Reaction score
be2e9yda.jpg
Kind of a bad picture but what we started with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

40Roller

Reaction score
From here I started talking with Trevor Hall of Precision Metal Fab explaining what the goal was and getting a feel for what we wanted to do with the project ultimately the goal was sema but wanted to create something unique and practical. We decided that a long travel kit would be the best fit. Wanted something big a little bit flashy and able to take a beating and still ride well.

40Roller

Reaction score
hadu5aha.jpg
ejemu7ad.jpg
6e2u8e7y.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/17/eja2a9us.jpg[

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]now Free[/URL]

40Roller

Reaction score
This isn't just a big truck. Huge thanks need be given to Centex Diesel Performance and Precision Metal Fab. Need to thank Dan @ Snyder Performance for all of his help and rushing to get us one of his brand new kits for this truck. Can't say what it is just yet but we are very excited. Along with his new set up truck will be getting H&S dual fuelers, custom intake manifold and MCC tuning from Dan. ATS is currently building the trans and converter and is scheduled to be delivered at the end of the week. Other Sponsors include Toyo Tires, American Force Wheels, Road Armor Bumpers, Royalty Core Grilles, Rigid Industries, Royal Purple, Fass Fuel Systems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

CenTex Diesel

Reaction score
For go fast parts and drivetrain before Sema:

SPE - single turbo kit ( they can post specifics if they want), Pumps, tuning.
FASS - 220GPH
ATS - Transmission
Much more to be listed.

After Sema the engine with get the works to hold the power we are shooting for.

40Roller

Reaction score
Logan and I are planning on it, trying to weasel my way out of a wedding. They seem to really good at screwing up all the good weekends...

Latest posts

Members online