2013 F350 SRW let the mods begin!

Yeti

Reaction score
Thought I would start a thread. I purchased my truck in May 2013 and have been saving the cash to start the project. I am finally a couple weeks away from the major mods. Here is a picture of the truck shortly after I got it.
yte4yzaj.jpg

Already complete: tinted front windows, vent visors, s&b cold air intake.

I will post additional pics as the build progress gets underway, but here are the plans:

BDS 8" lift (4link)
20x12 American force recon polished
38x15.50 toyo mt
FloPro 5" exhaust (currently in basement)
H&S tuner

Hopefully will be underway mid- February! Thanks to all the members on here for the ideas, pics etc that have helped me come to a decision on all of the options out there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Thought I would start a thread. I purchased my truck in May 2013 and have been saving the cash to start the project. I am finally a couple weeks away from the major mods. Here is a picture of the truck shortly after I got it.
yte4yzaj.jpg

Already complete: tinted front windows, vent visors, s&b cold air intake.

I will post additional pics as the build progress gets underway, but here are the plans:

BDS 8" lift (4link)
20x12 American force recon polished
38x15.50 toyo mt
FloPro 5" exhaust (currently in basement)
H&S tuner

Hopefully will be underway mid- February! Thanks to all the members on here for the ideas, pics etc that have helped me come to a decision on all of the options out there!

Nice truck cant wait to see it finished.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Looking forward to finished pics, should be a sweet looking rig when done. I am a fan since you went with polished wheels instead of black ones

Yeti

Reaction score
Yea, not a fan of the black wheels but that's just me. Honestly the hardest part has been the decision on the wheels. Finally decided to save a little longer and get what I wanted instead of settling. AF are not cheap but after seeing a set in person I can see why!

Buck1

Reaction score
Gotcha. Just looked over Absolute's kit, would suggest that one. I should have researched more before I bought mine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeti

Reaction score
Oh yea, just waiting on tuner to come available

Yeti

Reaction score
Yes they are tinted but only legal! I chickened out on the 20%!

Yeti

Reaction score
Update...wheels, tires, lift ordered this morning! Slight change of plans with the build. Got a sweet deal on a set of 20x12 fuel mavericks (chrome) so going with them. Will be going 10" BDS lift with 40's instead of the original plan of 38's. On schedule to install the week of February 17th. Now if the tuner will just get here! Feels good to finally have the decisions made and parts in route!

Dan

Reaction score
Update...wheels, tires, lift ordered this morning! Slight change of plans with the build. Got a sweet deal on a set of 20x12 fuel mavericks (chrome) so going with them. Will be going 10" BDS lift with 40's instead of the original plan of 38's. On schedule to install the week of February 17th. Now if the tuner will just get here! Feels good to finally have the decisions made and parts in route!

BDS makes a 10" lift?

Yeti

Reaction score
Have to go with BDS 8" with a front leveling kit to get to 10.
Sled pull those look great on your truck. If I don't get confirmation on the tuner soon I will give you a shout.

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Those are the same wheels I plan to go with expect black. I've got a Sterling Gray truck and probably doing a black/gray theme. Looking forward to the progress on this build! :pint:

JrStroker

Reaction score
I have those wheels. I like them on my color truck.
umedudur.jpg

I like those!

Those are the same wheels I plan to go with expect black. I've got a Sterling Gray truck and probably doing a black/gray theme. Looking forward to the progress on this build! :pint:

I've got the Dark Blue Pearl Metallic 6.4 and I'm actually getting these wheels too! Either with a black lip and machined face, or black lip and chrome face.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yeti

Reaction score
I almost went with the black rim and chrome faceplate but decided to go all chrome to match bumpers and grill. Thought I would keep the chrome theme to be a little different with the white truck.

Latest posts

Members online