Tpms light

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Is there any other way to turn the tpms system off on a 2014 other then using a mini max?

Fortvalley

Reaction score
I been wondering the same thing just bought 2014 f350srw platnium installed 8" bds 4 link with 38x13:50x20 toyo my tpms light on to took it to ford they couldn't fix it either.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I been wondering the same thing just bought 2014 f350srw platnium installed 8" bds 4 link with 38x13:50x20 toyo my tpms light on to took it to ford they couldn't fix it either.

Pretty sure Ford can turn the sensor sensitivity down. They told me that they could before I bought the mini Maxx...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaidelis

Reaction score
I have a minimaxx but not sure how to turn off TPMS light .Can somebody help me to find the place where i can purchase a file to turn that dam light off ?:fustrate::fustrate:

truckman1974

Reaction score
Do you HAVE to use the Minimaxx or have the dealer do it? You can't just simply use that little reprogramming tool to "teach" or "relearn" the sensors?

I'm sure you'd all be doing that if it was the case, but thought I'd ask anyway. I bought my truck with the minimaxx already installed and the TPMS light fixed (plus mine is a '12 and you're referring to '14.....I'm just trying to keep up on everything and learn).

JCROMAN73

Reaction score
I just did mine on my 2015 with new sensors. I bought the $50 ford programming tool used my Sct x4 to change the pressures to 50 front 45 rear and it works great.

truckman1974

Reaction score
I just did mine on my 2015 with new sensors. I bought the $50 ford programming tool used my Sct x4 to change the pressures to 50 front 45 rear and it works great.

Yea, that's what I was talking about....the little Ford Programmer. I used that on previous trucks, but only when I got new wheels and tires and had to retrain the sensors. Seems like I won it on ebay for $20 or something.

Latest posts

Members online