Status
Not open for further replies.

java

Reaction score
This is from their website.
Compressor Wheel Specs: Inducer 64.7mm/Exducer 94mm
Turbine Wheel Inducer 72.5/Exducer 70mm
Turbine Housing A/R 0.90

Sounds like she'll be an awesome street truck. What size is the ssx.

I don't really understand turbo sizes but thats what EDE says it is.. I know its bigger than a powermax.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Im going to try and find a dyno when i install everything but until then what do y'all think my horsepower and times will be with warren 190/100's, an Elite SSX, a 58V FICM tuned by KEM and water injection. I also have all the other usual mods and the truck is a CCSB on 35s.

that setup will support 550 for sure on a race tune depending on the dyno..

matt moroni put down 570 with the VGT HO a few years ago with 205's

idkillinit

Reaction score
Still don't understand why people ( shawn and his groupies) still doubt and bash mpd and thier accomplishments. When I was the beta tester on the first egr delete everyone said they copied when really they were shipping them to the competition with other names stamped I'm them. When they were setting up to make 1000 whp people said no way with that set up and then when mpd did ot was well if I had mommies money I could do it to. Then when they shot for 9s ot was no way no how with a single. Well lets see. They have done everything they set oit to do and did it well. Who cares of theu dont have time to post videos because their bays are full and they want to build a reliable truck. I seem to remember a certain HERO building a truck for someone who blew a freeze plug first day on the track and ruining the left lane at TS... At the end of the day NOONE is perfect not even god (shawn) and **** happens to everyone. Doesn't make it an excuse. Great job Craig and mpd. Keep up the great work and bringing affordable great performing parts to the market.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
We didn't ask for anything more than what they promised. Great job to them for all the parts/progress they've done, however when they promise proof that stuff works, they should deliver. They promised a set of manifolds to a guy, they should deliver. Not bashing no one.

As for Ben's truck, all I did was bolt the turbos on. His motor was built else where, also you should get your facts right. It never blew a frost plug.

I think you have a lil something dribbling from your mouth still

idkillinit

Reaction score
Yep. I was seriously impressed by all the amazing welded and bracket work. I still dream about it. One day hopefully ill get to that level. Hopefully

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
stop hating and bickering like a bunch of children its getting annoying having to sift through this ****.:wtf:

idkillinit

Reaction score
Look shawn not trying to bash you at all. What you do obviously works. And well but come on youve been the leader of the mpd haters club and for no real reason. They never did anything to you at all. Maybe a little optimism would keep the threads positive.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Moderators please close this thread, its goin nowhere but down hill and its not what this thread was about

Thanks
Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online