• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: Midwest Competition Built 5R110 transmission

Phiber Optik

Reaction score
I have a Midwest diesel full competition built trans with elite billet flexplate and triple disk billet converter.

Here are the specs on the trans: We have been building the 5R110 Transmissions for years. It takes a lot of trial and error and perfecting to get the perfect formula for the best 5R110. We offer 2 levels of transmissions, rating our Street Transmission at 700RWHP, and our Competition Transmission for anything beyond that. We can either build your core or exchange for a unit we have in stock.

Street: Comes with new Raybestos clutches, bearings, seals, valve body, pump, solenoids, sensors, trans cooler,Mag Hytec Deep Transmissin , and 300 Maraging input. The street trans has been proven to withstand years of abuse below the 700RWHP power level.

Street Trans Additions
Please note, you can also choose to purchase the other TCS Billet Parts that we add to our competition units, individually, to add to your street transmission. The units we keep on the shelf are built to the above spec, but we are always happy to build one with the specific parts you would like to add. Be sure to specify you want these parts before we build your transmission, once it is assembled to your specification, there will be a 105.00 per hour labor charge to disassemble and change your existing Street transmission order.

Competition: Comes with all the essentials as the street but also has a TCS Billet Intermediate Shaft, TCS Billet Overdrive Planetary, TCS Billet Low Reverse, New Ford Pump, New Ford Transmission cooler, New Ford Solenoid Body, and an upgrade to the strongest input shaft on the market; the TCS Aemert Billet Input shaft.

I bought this when I thought my stock trans was slipping, but it turned out to be a tuning issue. I have run the trans in my truck for about 6000kms, mostly just cruising, max towing is camper in the bed and 16.5' boat behind. The trans has been fantastic. cost from Midwest is $9500USD plus flex plate, converter, and freight. I know I'm not going to get this back but I'd like to get $7000USD, I have a clean trans cooler I can include and the trans is still in the truck running. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm moving on to a newer 6.7 truck with a 6R140. Shipping the trans is no problem.

250-893-3521

Phiber Optik

Reaction score
Bump $6500

comes with a billet triple disk custom 2200RPM stall converter, and Elite billet flexplate, Trans is still in the truck - have video - drives great, shifts firmer than stock.

Call for fastest response - 250-893-3521

Jsexton

Reaction score
Is the transmission still for sell. If so we can work out a deal with converter, cooler and flex plate.

Phiber Optik

Reaction score
Open to reasonable offers, this is one of the best built trans on the market built by the late Morgan Primm.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online