• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

MPD built 250/100 7.3 hybrids

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
You have no proof that maddiesel was doing something nefarious. If you did you would have presented it. Instead you've been feeding off your impatience and acting like a brat.

If you have conclusive proof that he was about to lay a ***kin' on ya, post it up. Otherwise, you have made yourself look like you are an unreasonable, spastic child. Key word "you".

I wanted to be sympathetic but you acted like such a dikc about everything that nobody would side with you. Which is what you hoped for, otherwise you wouldnt have done this on a public forum.

Tarm and I made a sale/trade for water pumps from one another and it was two weeks before things were shipped. Kept in contact, voiced expectations, and we were both happy. Thats pretty much how EVERY transaction of sale has gone between myself and other members on here.

This site is a GOOD group of guys and we intend to keep it as such.
This.

TyCorr

Reaction score
:hammer:

Start a poll, show muthaeffinskank what the hammer is and if we all vote on it we should be able to get smut banned. Hes playing games in the classifieds. He needs to go!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Who's playing games? I'm a legitimate buyer

No you're a douche. The fact that youre hanging around in this thread proves it.

I bet maddiesel will sell you those injectors for 3-400 above what he'd sell them to anybody off the street. Maybe a hair more. Its called a "go ***k yourself price". Common when dealing with douchewads.

08strokr

Reaction score
what a pain in the ass just to sell some injectors, sucks man. at least there sold. i have sold and bought from quite a few and never an issue like this!

but funny thread to read though :popcorn:

Diesel23

Reaction score
Just received injectors today !! Super fast delivery , super smooth transaction !! No problems here , Thanks Rich , ill have your cores going back yourway soon

Latest posts

Members online